JDM Combe - 10th June 2017

Nso93

Feck feck feck feck. :bang:

Due to an 'administration error' it would appear that I don't actually have a stand pass or ticket. :surrender: I assumed I had as 'Paid' appears against my name in the attendees list. Doing my Sherlock Holmes bit as I haven't received my tickets yet, I looked thru my PayPal account and I haven't bought a ticket!! I think LowIQ has put paid against my name instead if his in post #40 :lol: (Thanks Lee). :doh: Therefore I figured I'd paid :lol:

Does anyone have a spare stand pass and ticket they could sell me and hopefully stick in first class post ASAP?

Feck feck feck feck. :bang:

Due to an 'administration error' it would appear that I don't actually have a stand pass or ticket. :surrender: I assumed I had as 'Paid' appears against my name in the attendees list. Doing my Sherlock Holmes bit as I haven't received my tickets yet, I looked thru my PayPal account and I haven't bought a ticket!! I think LowIQ has put paid against my name instead if his in post #40 :lol: (Thanks Lee). :doh: Therefore I figured I'd paid :lol:

Does anyone have a spare stand pass and ticket they could sell me and hopefully stick in first class post ASAP?

Have you tried humpy and LowIQ Ian ?

• Like 1

Some how I've paid and received 2 full car entry passes and im busy this weekend.

Please pm me if you would like to buy the ticket(s)

Cheers lee

I think I know why you've paid twice mate (see above).

I'll take one off you. PM on it's way :thumbs:

Some how I've paid and received 2 full car entry passes and im busy this weekend.

Please pm me if you would like to buy the ticket(s)

Cheers lee

If Ian has one and you still have the other, can you put one by as I know someone who may want one!

Ok well at least we have some times now. Have we decided on a meeting point so we can all roll in together?

I'm still thinking Morrison's car park for about 6.45/7am to leave between 7.15/7.30 , there's not alot of places in Chippenham with 0 speed bumps, not major issue for me but guessing other will. However don't mind going else where if theres any other suggestions?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

***** PRE-COMBE MEET DETAILS*****

With much appreciation and thanks to jbrougham (cheers Jim :thumbs: ) he's managed to negotiate with The Bell in Yatton Keynell the use of their car park (large enough for circa 30 cars) as our rendezvous point for us all to meet before heading to Castle Combe - it is literally 4 minutes away from the curcuit and means we will avoid the chaos at Morrisons. BUT, not only will we have the use of their car park, they've also agreed that tea, coffee and bacon butties will be available to purchase from 06:30. The shop close by will also open from 07:00 to enable you to buy any last minute provisions.

So, here's the plan. Meet at The Bell Yatton Keynell, Chippenham SN14 7BG from 06:30. We'll aim to leave there (depending on weather) between 07:20 and 07:30 to make the very short journey to Combe. Most clubs will be leaving the Morrisons (which is a little further away) around 07:30.

If you will be interested in having a bacon buttie and/or a hot drink at The Bell, can you please let us know below, so the guys know how much bacon/bread/coffee to buy in preparation for our arrival.

Many thanks :thumbs:

• Like 3

Nice one Jim & Ian!....I'll be there. Looks like it will be a very early start for me from Rugby. :scare: I'll head for the M5 this time, bound to see you guys and other Jap cars on there. Couple of years back I came down the A429.....didn't see a soul till I got to Combe!

• Like 2

And quickly which postcode are we actually using? Google does have it listed as SN14 7BG?

I don't really think it matters too much. Looking on the map, there isn't much in Yatton Keynall. The Post Office/Village Store which is literally across the road has the postcode of SN14 7BA.

Can we get a list together of who'll be meeting at The Bell and whether they'd like a sarnie? This is what I've got so far from the comments above. Please amend if necessary or add your name if coming :thumbs:

1. jbrougham

2. 14N - Requires bacon (if my ticket arrives in time)

3. Justthejedi

4. Davey-83

5. Olly350z

6. Allenhill350z

7. Blocko - Requires bacon x2

8. Nso93

• Like 2

Yeah Ill be able to murder a cuppa and a bacon sarnie when we get there. Apologies in advance as Ill have only finished work 5 hours before, so if I seem disinterested its literally tiredness 😂

Edited by Olly350z
  • Like 1

1. jbrougham

3. Justthejedi

4. Davey-83

5. Olly350z

6. Allenhill350z

8. Nso93

9. Karl92

10. LewisH - Requires much bacon (2 people)

• Like 2

1. jbrougham

3. Justthejedi

4. Davey-83

5. Olly350z

6. Allenhill350z

8. Nso93

9. Karl92

11. RoxZ - Bacon for 2 please!

• Like 1

1. jbrougham

3. Justthejedi

4. Davey-83

5. Olly350z - Bacon and tea X2

6. Allenhill350z

8. Nso93

9. Karl92 

11. RoxZ - Bacon for 2 please!

• Like 1

Great start guys, keep the names coming :thumbs:

Bit of self promotion: If anyone wants a boot divider brought down (and avoid P&P charges) I should have enough time to squeeze one in :teeth: Just let me know :)

• Like 1

Great start guys, keep the names coming :thumbs:

Bit of self promotion: If anyone wants a boot divider brought down (and avoid P&P charges) I should have enough time to squeeze one in :teeth: Just let me know :)

I'll have a boot divider please if you can sort one out :) Been meaning to order one for a while now so perfect opportunity! An all black one please, like the first pic in your thread in the trader's section

Also. I'll see you all at the show, I'm traveling up with a mate and we're aiming to get to Combe about 7.30ish

• Like 1