JDM Combe - 10th June 2017

Nso93

When do stand passes come ? Do they come on email ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last year they were posted to us. If I remember right they should arrive this week or next

Did the passes come recorded/signed for? I missed a delivery from the postie today and came home to one of those red cards :bang: Just wondering if that's what it was :shrug:

Did the passes come recorded/signed for? I missed a delivery from the postie today and came home to one of those red cards :bang: Just wondering if that's what it was :shrug:

Nope just got posted through the letter box dude.

Got my tickets too today, looking forward to seeing so many zeds in one place and seeing what everyone's done with their cars :)

It's fatal to do that mate :lol:

I did that about 7 years ago when i had got my purchased my standard 350z, went to a meet down Port Solent a week later with 50 Zeds attending....... Well it it didnt end well for my wallet :lol:

• Like 2

It's fatal to do that mate :lol:

I did that about 7 years ago when i had got my purchased my standard 350z, went to a meet down Port Solent a week later with 50 Zeds attending....... Well it it didnt end well for my wallet :lol:

An all too familiar story. :lol: I've had mine 5 years and my first meet was a Wales Weekender, but the rest of the plot is the same :lol:

Some how I've paid and received 2 full car entry passes and im busy this weekend.

Well that's OK mate, JDMCombe is next weekend :thumbs:

Tickets arrived today ðŸ‘ðŸ‘👠only live down the road but keen to meet up in Chippenham with everyone to head in together. Morrison's car park is ideal , loads of space and 0 speed bumps ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Tickets arrived today í ½í±í ½í±í ½í± only live down the road but keen to meet up in Chippenham with everyone to head in together. Morrison's car park is ideal , loads of space and 0 speed bumps í ½í±í ½í±

sounds like a plan to me, everyone do their separate convoys to Morison's then all drive in together B)

Thinking Morrison's at 7 till 7.30 then 15mins to Combe ? Or maybe later , just thinking of some time so shine the waggon up when we get there. And yeh there will be other clubs meeting there , not many car parks in Chippenham with no spend bumps though👎 but I don't mind heading up early , get us a few spots .

wrong junction for us welshys ,, maybe meet in Swansea then magor then combe :)

its only the next junction over i dont mind coming back on myself 10 minutes to be with the rest of the forum

Castle Coombe is open on Saturday from 6:30am. We all need to be on the club stand by 08:45 and are requested to stay until 16:30.

We are also asked to have are club passes displayed in are vehicles before we arrive to ease congestion in to the site.

If anyone's arriving with there car on trailer you'll be directed to the parking in orange gate.

Castle Coombe are allowing gas BBQ's on the day only.

There are also free Jdm Coombe 2017 show guides available to collect on the day. But there's no location given for these.

Anyone with track time noise checks start from 8:00am in the scrutinering bay.

• Like 1