New to the 350Z world

Hi all

I've always been a fan of the 350 and have decided it's time to buy one, and I've found one I really like the look of: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-modified-show-car-350-Z-3-5L-V6-/132028466957?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

Just wondering, is there anyone on here who knows anything about the history of this specific car before I drive 2.5 hours to see it tomorrow? I'm aware £9k is around the higher price mark for an 11 year old 350, but does it seem like a reasonable price considering the low mileage and work done?

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hello Riichard, moved your thread here as thought it more appropriate for you to get a proper welcome. :welcome:

I'm pretty sure that car belonged to a member on here but can't say for definite. Maybe worth having a trawl through the members build projects to see if you can spot it in there. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/156-member-build-projects/

Also here is a buyers guide that may be helpful: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/110679-youtube-350z-buyers-guide-fixes/

Thanks guys.

@Dunks, definitely that one! Very interesting to have a read through that thread, glad to see it was looked after as well.

@ATTAK Z, thanks man, that'd be fantastic, it'd be really good to have someone there who's familiar with the cars. I'll drop you a message later if that's okay?

• Like 1

Hi mate, :welcome: along, it's the mileage that's the good thing about this car, nice car wrapped, good wheels if your getting it with them on ? Average bay, with some nice bits n bobs on the car, a bit more hard work and it can be a Very nice car, :thumbs:

• Like 1

Hi mate, :welcome: along, it's the mileage that's the good thing about this car, nice car wrapped, good wheels if your getting it with them on ? Average bay, with some nice bits n bobs on the car, a bit more hard work and it can be a Very nice car, :thumbs:

Yeah it comes with those wheels on, I've already got a few little things in mind I'd quite like to do to it if I get it!

Welcome mate.... I've seen that car at shows in the past, nice looking car....

I've not seen it around Lincoln though...... Are you viewing it in Lincoln?

Yes mate, it's up in Lincoln.

Thanks all for the welcome :)

Did you buy it as I see it's no longer for sale .

I did :D Absolutely loved the car and I just had to buy it. I've got a few little things in my head that I'm planning to do to it, but they'll have to wait until spring!
  • Like 2