i have had the seats retrimmed as well as some interior parts

new nismo carbon bonnet

polished plenum, thottle body, resovior tanks

AA plenum spacer

Ferodo DS2500 padsslotted rear discs

2 x 1050 infinity amps

2 x 4 channel infinity amp

front bumper also has been resprayed alony with some iterior parts

didnt get a chance to take a load of pics due to the batteries running out along with the sunshine

sorry tim for coping you idea for the seat but they look so damn cool B)

thank to MartinGT for helping me out today :thumbs:

the flash on the cameras makes the green in the trimming look abit off colour, especially noticable in the pics take by martin in his other thread.

100_2129.jpg100_2130.jpg

100_2131.jpg100_2132.jpg

100_2133.jpg100_2134.jpg

100_2135.jpg100_2136.jpg

100_2137.jpg100_2140.jpg

100_2142.jpg100_2144.jpg

100_2145.jpg100_2146.jpg

100_2148.jpg100_2149.jpg

100_2151.jpg100_2153.jpg

;)

Looks very nice. What subs have you gone for and what size enclosures? You haven't got the measurements of the side pieces of the box to hand have you?

I'm looking at changing round my setup as well to have the subs firing into the boot and moving from 2x8" to 1 or 2 10". Only issue is the amp location as I would prefer not to have it on display.

Looks very nice. What subs have you gone for and what size enclosures? You haven't got the measurements of the side pieces of the box to hand have you?

I'm looking at changing round my setup as well to have the subs firing into the boot and moving from 2x8" to 1 or 2 10". Only issue is the amp location as I would prefer not to have it on display.

Same here, but then I want it all on show when I want to show it. So it is going to be a whole interior out and rebuild job....

I'm probably going to mount the amp in the default sub location. If you wanted to do it for a show you could easy make up some perspex panel that replaced the default plastic sub panel - this combined with some good lighting could look very nice.

Also the fact that during normal driving you would be hard pushed to noticed there is anything non-standard there. Unfortunately even to do that you end up having to take off most of the panels.

I'm probably going to mount the amp in the default sub location. If you wanted to do it for a show you could easy make up some perspex panel that replaced the default plastic sub panel - this combined with some good lighting could look very nice.

Also the fact that during normal driving you would be hard pushed to noticed there is anything non-standard there. Unfortunately even to do that you end up having to take off most of the panels.

Which is kinda the way I am going, but essentially rebuilding the middle of the interior of the car.... :headhurt::lol: