Coventry 2017 - FULL DETAILS HERE - July 15th 2017

Lexx

We're at about half capacity for the museum car park, and 1/3 max capacity for the evening meal.

So keep the names coming guys/girls. Let's make this one to remember.

Please bare in mind that if you haven't sent me the info as per first page then you don't have a reserved place at either part of the event.

I'll be starting to chase people for meal payments from the end of February.

Hello

I'd like to attend but just during the day event as I will probably be bringing my 3 year old (who loves cars already). My question is I'd like to park along with everyone else at Millennium Place but will it be possible to leave early if necessary or will I be blocked in? And what's the cost to attend the day please?

Thanks, Iain.

It should be possible to leave early. I am hoping to be able to park everyone in such a way that people can move. Although in special circumstances I will ensure a small number of people are guaranteed easy departure (will have to be confirmed with me well in advance).

There is NO cost for members only attending the day event at the museum.

Thanks Lexx. I don't want to cause any problems, I can always not take him (he doesn't know yet!) I'll send a PM with details in just a mo to confirm attendance. Cheers.

• Like 1

Booked this today. Obvs have to stay overnight on the 14th and 15th. Anyone recommend a local detailing/valet company as I daresay the 380 will need a good clean with 425 miles between here and there!

Edited by -G-
  • Like 1

Have a look on Detailing world. There will be good info there.

Don't forget to send me a PM with info.

If I had any business acumen at all id set up a detailing zone for folks and sell my wares

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Booked this today. Obvs have to stay overnight on the 14th and 15th. Anyone recommend a local detailing/valet company as I daresay the 380 will need a good clean with 425 miles between here and there!

I used https://www.facebook.com/DetailedByDale/ he knows his stuff.

20 miles from Coventry and only a slight detour on your insane drive down!

• Like 1

Holiday Inn has less than 20 rooms remaining for our event.

So if you are wanting to stay at the venue you had best get in quick.

There are of course other hotels nearby to suit varying budgets. Taxis are plenty in the area too.

• 3 weeks later...