Genuine Nismo 350z on AutoTrader

davey_83

Has Nismo clocks?....................

Has Nismo clocks?....................

Means nothing. You can buy them too if you wanted although they are expensive (JDM yo).

You can buy just the clock faces with Nismo on too.

As above. Fraud. Owner probably wears a genuine Rolex from Thailand. :p

Says the man with fake chargespeed and fake te37's, sorry i couldnt resist :p

Not a Nismo version but may very well be a genuine nismo kit as said above :) looks like a tidy example to me :)

Edited by Jetpilot

Agree with ZMANALEX, a fake Nismo but not totally untasteful in the execution. A real nismo would come with better wheels than the standard touring alloys in black, those nismo embroidered seats are very obviously 3rd party tributes. Nismo Version 2 kits are never easy to place, but as the advert has stated its an import it wouldn't surprise me if most or not all the "nismo" mods were done in Japan.

Nismo did clubman Z33 models but they are obvious as will have a modified and tuned engine to acommpany the high-end aero and suspension. Doubt I'll ever see a genuine nismo clubman car over here.

http://www.nismo.co.jp/omori_factory/original_menu/z_challenge/

It's not a fake and the seller isn't a fraud as nowhere in the add does it say the car is a genuine S-tune or R-tune. It is merely a Jap import with a few genuine Nismo goodies. I'm assuming the bodykit is authentic due to the clocks and as I've never heard of a Zed being imported with a fake bodykit. The wheels probably didn't come on the car, looks like someone flogged the originals which were probably just Rays and stuck these on.

I also wonder what hidden Nismo gems the car may have...