Another idiot driver post...

Fodder

also i like '... on one of the most dangerous stretches of the M56.' as if had she been doing it 20 miles ago there would be nothing to worry about

The point of that is it's a bottleneck as it is and it seems every week there is an accident on that stretch which closes the motorway in both directions causing traffic chaos for the region.

You are right though the wording could be better.

That's actually not the worst thing I've seen a woman doing whilst driving at high speed, ...is that bad?! :surrender::lol:

my mind has gone into hyperdrive :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

:lol:

If it was what your dirty mind is probably thinking of I would have said best & not the worst. :D;)

Putting mascara on and other makeup

^^ Yep that and texting. ;)

Oh and when I say texting I mean using both hands, eyes down & driving with her elbows. :scare::thumbdown:

i like how the article goes on to say " She was reading the bible, i couldn't believe it! " yes, while that is very ironic that somebody who seems to be a christian isn't being very christian, i'm more flabbergasted by the fact she 's reading while driving, never-mind it's the bible, could be peppa poxy pig for all i care but i doubt the police are going to make an extra effort because of what she was reading.