Border Reiving* New Member

I am a new member and owner and just wanted to introduce myself and also a thank you to all the contributors, as it was your forum posts and knowledge that ultimately resulted in my purchase of a 370Z (although the Hoonigan video on Youtube of the white and red Nismo's drifting around the deserted LA mall probably was the real turning point to be honest). So I am achieving all sorts of firsts: my first real post; my first on-line car forum; my first Nissan.

I have to say I love the car, a 2015 Nismo, and it was worth the round trip to Scotland from Suffolk to collect it. The drive back was memorable, both for stunning views and rain of biblical proportions, but also for the effortless, turbine like torque and the feeling of driving something just that little bit different.

*Border reivers were raiders along the Anglo-Scottish border from the late 13th century to the beginning of the 17th century. Their ranks consisted of both Scottish and English families, and they raided the entire border country without regard to their victims' nationality.

What!.... you mean to say you've ventured north of the border, and stolen a 370 Nismo from under the nose of some poor unsuspecting Scotsman?!! Disgraceful!! :lol:

Welcome and enjoy your new ride :wave:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...