Bored of the zed.

350 Russ

Well if you feel it's time to change then good luck to you mate. There are faster/better cars out there (for more cash).

That said, I've had mine 3.5 years and am *still* enjoying the "honeymoon period"!!

Can't seem to get enough of it. I just.. I just.. LOVE IT. :teeth:

Faster (for less cash also) - better, well thats subjective!

Its not the Zed, its more likely where you live.

Move to west wales, no traffic jams here, only long winding roads! :thumbs:

full of tractors and holiday makers swan necking :dry::wacko::surrender:

Exhibitionist!!!!.......You love it really! :lol:

Its not the Zed, its more likely where you live.

Move to west wales, no traffic jams here, only long winding roads! :thumbs:

full of tractors and holiday makers swan necking :dry::wacko::surrender:

Exhibitionist!!!!.......You love it really! :lol:

looking at meeeeeeeee

I'm seriously thinking of selling mine, I thought that all the 370 needed was more power so changed from a 340hp one to a 470hp one but after three years of zed ownership i need a change

See I was the opposite I absaloutey loved my 370 with the supercharger and never wanted any more....

Well an r35 I'd love! but that's just out of my financial reach for now at least

I'm coming up to 10 years ownership and while I'm not exactly bored with it, it certainly doesn't send a shiver down my spine like it used to. I've toyed with selling it on but just can't bring myself to do it.

Pete

In a very similar position myself. Really had the itch for a C63 just lately and that means the zed would have to go. And i have had mine for 10 years now...just fancy a new toy i guess.

Edited by Beavis

Isn't every car I would say 99.9% of people on here own a poor mans version of something ;) I haven't seen many people owning Lykans/Verons/Hyaras :lol: I would say take a car on its merits not on the fact that you can get a more expensive version/option.

I'm glad you said that Coldel because I was thinking it as I read the "poor mans version" comment. ;)

In December will be 4th year of the ownership of my zed.Drive company van during the week! Always a pleasure to get behind the wheel of the 350.At the same time I realise how outdated interior is ! V8 is in my mind with more comfort and obviously power!

Leaving in Zlondon most of the time very difficult to fully enjoy the zed:bumps,cameras etc...but saying that I still use every minute to squeeze ponies out of it!:-)....

Zed is a good car ,but there are better out there ,obviously for more money!

In December will be 4th year of the ownership of my zed.Drive company van during the week! Always a pleasure to get behind the wheel of the 350.At the same time I realise how outdated interior is ! V8 is in my mind with more comfort and obviously power!

Leaving in Zlondon most of the time very difficult to fully enjoy the zed:bumps,cameras etc...but saying that I still use every minute to squeeze ponies out of it!:-)....

Zed is a good car ,but there are better out there ,obviously for more money!

Had mine about 7 years now and still love it. Sure not the same as when I first stepped in but I admit I've got attached. I have done a fair amount of work on her and more is planned. Do my own servicing, etc... Scraped to much skin off my knuckles to let her go now! Personally I want to keep mine until she becomes a classic. Nobody would buy it anyway with the mileage. One day the time will come to rebuild the engine and I kind of look forward to it. Not bored personally, I think the zed has a lot of character and is relatively uncommon compared to other choices in the same bracket.

• Like 2

Ask any of the guys on the Scotland trip if my old Celica couldn't keep up with their Zeds ;) and I am Miss Daisy when it comes to driving :lol:

Weird, don't remember seeing that red toyota in applecross? Did it go back down and meet us back at the other side? ;)

• Like 1

In the past I have changed my cars and bikes like the weather, but realised it's a false economy for me, so now I just "collect them". I drive my trucks and vans for my business on a day to day basis and when I only had my RA50 V6 Pathfinder as a daily I enjoyed it, then bought a 5.7 V8 Jeep with the intention of selling my RA50, but I just couldn't face waving her off to live with some one else so I've kept her. After getting the V engine bug I started looking for a sports coupe weekend car and came to my current Zed, she only gets driven occasionally but after nearly 2 years of owning and modding, I've started to lust after a boosted V8, a JAG XKR 4.2, to be precise, but I won't be getting shot of my Zed, no chance, but I will be buying a XKR next year for sure........ after the Missus has been bought her Volvo C70 convertible I'll be 'allowed' my XKR lol

Edited by Irn Bru
  • Like 1

Ask any of the guys on the Scotland trip if my old Celica couldn't keep up with their Zeds ;) and I am Miss Daisy when it comes to driving :lol:

Weird, don't remember seeing that red toyota in applecross? Did it go back down and meet us back at the other side? ;)

Ha! We were too busy racing a train mate...

• Like 1