Big displacement, rear wheel drive!

Hello all!

After 2 years of finally getting my ass into gear, Im now a proud owner of a 2005 GT Gunmetal/Alezan Zed! :yahoo:

Ive come from a lighty modded Intergra DC5 Type R.

Only picked her up at 5pm this evening. Was so looking forward to that infamous smiley drive home, but the short 5 mile trip home but it was hampered by lots of local traffic :(

Chuffed to bits... Im just waiting for the traffic to die down a bit, and Ill be out on the roads.

Navigating my way round the site, Ive not been able to find a link for the full membership signup .

Is it wrong of me to want to mod it already? Bigphil, Ill be in contact soon I think!

Liking this site... lots of info.

See you around!

Im back :D:D:D

Thanks for the warm welcome

Shes certainly a different beast!

It feels well planted, smooth power delivery and oodles of torque (compared to my DC5). Love it, just what I wanted.

Just as I was about to toy with the EDC button, it started to rain. I came back home, stopping at the local Shell... £75.30! Ouch! It wasnt too much of a suprise (must hide fuel receipts from the wife!).

I joined the old style forum years back I believe there was a membership option then :doh:

I'll get some pics up as soon as I can.

Thanks guys