Hi all,

Joined the forums as a 350z is my dream car and I plan to get one next year. Joined here to get into the community and make sure I am well informed before making a purchase.

Only 19 at the moment and currently driving a Clio IV Tce90, so a 350z is going to be a big jump up. Excited :D

• Like 2

Hi all,

Joined the forums as a 350z is my dream car and I plan to get one next year. Joined here to get into the community and make sure I am well informed before making a purchase.

Only 19 at the moment and currently driving a Clio IV Tce90, so a 350z is going to be a big jump up. Excited :D

Come down to Crail race track this Saturday mate, I've got a private 350z club track day going on. There will be about 20 cars going out, not all Zeds but there will be plenty for you to see and and get passenger rides in, should be enough to get you in a Zed of your own quicker than planned details here

http://www.350z-uk.c...ile-thrash-day/

Welcome to the forum

Edited by Irn Bru

Hi all,

Come down to Crail race track this Saturday mate, I've got a private 350z club track day going on. There will be about 20 cars going out, not all Zeds but there will be plenty for you to see and and get passenger rides in, should be enough to get you in a Zed of your own quicker than planned details here

Welcome to the forum

Wow thanks, really appreciate the offer. I am 100% interested in that. Would be great if you could drop me pm with a few more details.

Hi all,

Welcome to the forum

Wow thanks, really appreciate the offer. I am 100% interested in that. Would be great if you could drop me pm with a few more details.

Your welcome, all the details are in the link I think but if you need more let me know. Starts at 10am but we'll all be there around 8.45 9 ish for the Marshalls meeting before we're allowed on the track. Come along you'll have a blast and it'll be free for you to passenger with us.

• Like 1