A few snaps after a clean

ConnorW06

Looking good :thumbs:

Something very therapeutic about cleaning your car.

I did mention this to the missus years ago asking why she didn't clean the kitchen while I detailed the car so she may experience similar joy.

Neadless to say it didn't go down very wel :lol:

• Like 3

Looking good :thumbs:

Something very therapeutic about cleaning your car.

I did mention this to the missus years ago asking why she didn't clean the kitchen while I detailed the car so she may experience similar joy.

Neadless to say it didn't go down very wel :lol:

Hahaha I can imagine! Dog house for you I reckon?! :lol: I think it's one of those things, some people love cleaning their car and others just don't find it enjoyable. Can't beat the satisfaction of standing back afterwards and seeing them shine!

Looks good... Nice and subtle mods :)

Thank you mate, hadn't really done anything to the exterior until recently, but really happy with the outcome.

Looks great, now watch it rain. Well that happens to me anyway.

Don't jinx me haha! Weathers been half decent here recently and is meant to carry on throughout the week, fingers crossed! You know I'll wake up to a pigeons version of the Mona Lisa over my bonnet if it doesn't rain anyway!

Very nice looking HR, grey wheels on a grey car don't work for me.....

Thanks, don't see many Zs with grey wheels, I think they complement the body colour but it's not everyone's cup of tea :-)

Edited by ConnorW06
  • Like 1

Thanks, don't see many Zs with grey wheels, I think they complement the body colour but it's not everyone's cup of tea :-)

I don't THINK I would put them on mine, but I do think they look awesome!! :thumbs:

I don't THINK I would put them on mine, but I do think they look awesome!! :thumbs:

Appreciate it :-) Like I said, it's not everyone's cup of tea. When I got the car they were grey, but recently had them refurbed and got a shade darker, I like them and you don't see many Zeds with that colour, so it's something different haha!

Love it :thumbs:

Thank you bud!

Very Nice looking Zed ;)

Thank you, appreciate it!

Nice subtle mods, looking good.

Thanks Payco, I think the Zeds execute the simple stuff really well without making it look OTT. Possibly thinking of something for the rear next, but quite liking the way it's lowest at the front, a little higher in the middle, and higher still at the back, but we'll see haha! Once you start tinkering it's incredibly difficult to stop :lol:

• Like 1

Best colour mate B)

I am abit of a sucker for the grey Zeds! I do love black Zeds too though, but after previously having a black car and how awkward it was to wash in the summer with the paint being the temperature of the sun, and showing any swirls regardless of how careful you wash it, decided to go for the grey route haha! Black cars do look stunning when clean though!

Very nice. The exact body mods I want and also on a grey Z. A chargespeed rear is what I'd go for. Thanks for uploading.

Thank you! It really does transform the car, especially the lip. Would be interesting to see what the lip and sides would look like in body colour.. I was looking at the chargespeed rear actually, probably my favourite rear for the 350, possibly in the near future! haha

I really like this car, I'd like to do similar to mine. Do you have spacers on the wheels?

Thank you bud, appreciate it! Got 25mm on the backs, and 20mm on the fronts, here's some before and afters to show the difference, makes the car look so much better and the wheels sit where they should have done from the factory!

Before spacers rear:

IMAG0579_zps4a8u6amk.jpg

After spacers rear:

IMAG0585_zpsw7zd4kav.jpg

Before front and rear spacers:

beforespacers_zps1oyekuvr.jpg

After front and rear spacers (and a quick clean haha):

IMAG0590_zps5tvenftj.jpg

• Like 1

Looks good mate!! Those GT4 wheels looks good in that colour....I quite like them on a grey zed :thumbs:

Thanks bud! I'm possibly thinking about changing them soon to some Varrstoen ES1s as I'm going to need a set of tyres for these. The ES1s are one of my favourite dished wheels for the 350s, but I have grown a little attached to these! haha.

• Like 1