FLAMING EXHAUST - HOW??

zebedy

Yes, that exactly it. Bang tidy. Lol. Take it that was yours. Nawt wrong with that is there.

That was actually Sam Mcgoo's Zed. ;)

His was 442Bhp@fly & mine was 436Bhp@fly so I'm pretty sure mine would have done something similar, although I never really liked wasting fuel like that so never properly tried, ...mine did pop & bang nicely quite a few times when I was driving it hard though. :evil:

So would it be possible on the 370z where you can have 5 different switchable maps to have one of them programmed for pops and bangs.

Most of the time have a sensible map to save fuel and unnecessary wear on the engine etc, but be able to switch over from time to time for a bit of fun?

So would it be possible on the 370z where you can have 5 different switchable maps to have one of them programmed for pops and bangs.

Most of the time have a sensible map to save fuel and unnecessary wear on the engine etc, but be able to switch over from time to time for a bit of fun?

Could be, ...have you seen this thread relating to the upcoming UpRev changes/upgrades: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/109157-uprev-upgrades-350z-370z/#entry1632900

• Like 1

Yep the new uprev additions sounds great. But you have a 370 so it's a ecotec map I think?? Correct me if I'm wrong

Abbey & others I believe do use ECUtek on the 370Z but from what I've heard the UpRev is available for the 370Z but is just not used by some as their preference is the ECUtek.

So the UpRev is available for the 370Z and might be more preferential once the changes/upgrades to the software happen. ;)

• Like 1

Yes if you have a car with multi maps pretty easy to set 1 map up to have pops and bangs, either Uprev or EcuTek can be calibrated to have pops and bangs

• Like 1

The Evo may have the anti-lag system, also the engine is not a V so it may be easier to make it flame than a Zed

really.....Pretty easy to make a Zed pop and bang on the over run.

I don't know, hence the "may" in my sentence.

You Mark prolly know best anyway a its your field of expertise.

Just thinking that personally, I wouldn't want flames for flames sake, but if it were a byproduct of a focused tune, then so be it.

I wonder if the Z will ever become a boy racers car ??? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

no............................ mans car

If you define boy racer car by massive body kits, huge wheels, flamer kits, massive spoilers etc, then sure. It's already happening, as the cars get cheaper you'll always reach a younger set of buyers. It's the new honda civic really. There's some terrible mods that crop up on here every now and again.

ca342d34f849.jpg

cec852743f9d.jpg

c49e6c9655be.jpg

• Like 1

I wonder if the Z will ever become a boy racers car ??? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

no............................ mans car

If you define boy racer car by massive body kits, huge wheels, flamer kits, massive spoilers etc, then sure. It's already happening, as the cars get cheaper you'll always reach a younger set of buyers. It's the new honda civic really. There's some terrible mods that crop up on here every now and again.

but its more new age stuff like

10329254_572033409581488_4000836331150734940_n.jpg?oh=c7e309bc7554dca342fead3ebf2573e9&oe=57C682F7

13217174_10208258803241480_8708213157660965879_o.jpg

12888543_10207901502709190_6679127621956513115_o.jpg