% of zed owners on this forum?

Exec

Just wondering how many people who own zeds are actually members on here? 1 in 10?

Im sure somebody can work out sales vs active members

Reason I started thinking this was because recently a new zed owner was stopping at a relatives house after collecting their new car & I asked them to check if they were a forum member and got the feedback 'I would never join such a forum' :p

All the while I was checking announcements and saw somebody bought the exact same car and was picking it up the the same day.

Great forum if you ask me

I suppose different strokes for different blokes.

For example if someone saw me with a Samsung Galaxy smartphone and said

"Wow.....cool phone bro.......are you on the Galaxyownersclub.uk?" I would think him a bit TOOOOO into his phone :lol:

Must be the same for some people and their zeds.

Although I think those zed owners would be the minority as there are so many other more practical cars to choose from in this price range you'd have to have a little bit of passion about zeds to choose a 350z!

Edited by HEADPHONES
  • Like 2

Exec you should add a "poll" to this, maybe something along the lines of....

• Still own a Zed.
  • Do not own a Zed but plan to soon.
  • Sold my Zed & now drive something different but love this place.
  • Cannot drive, am a troll. :lol:

Just an idea. :teeth:

Oh and not everyone likes car forums or forums in general so I imagine there are a lot of Zed owners who don't belong to any forums.

• Like 2

Exec you should add a "poll" to this, maybe something along the lines of....

• Still own a Zed.
  • Do not own a Zed but plan to soon.
  • Sold my Zed & now drive something different but love this place.
  • Cannot drive, am a troll. :lol:

Just an idea. :teeth:

Oh and not everyone likes car forums or forums in general so I imagine there are a lot of Zed owners who don't belong to any forums.

Possibly I could tick maybe 3 out of the 4 options :lol:

When I sold my 370 I left my forum sticker in the window hoping the new owner would join, he did, just to pm me a question about the car, his post count still remains zero :(

Let me guess, ...."Where is the locking wheel nut key?" :dry::shrug::teeth:

• Like 2

There are 21,294 forum members. (As of typing)

There are 'about' three times as many members as there are 350's.........

7000? That really doesn't seem like a lot. No wonder you don't see them around all that often.

Definitely time for a poll.

I joined the forum in advance of getting my Zed to gather some info. Admittedly I mostly post to get info or if I'm being lazy at work *cough*likenow*cough*.

I waved at another zed owner last week... he looked at me like I had taken a dump on his wife. Loool obviously not a member of the forum :)

Turns out being 'Zed-bros' isn't as universal as the 'biker nod'.

• Like 1

I waved at another zed owner last week... he looked at me like I had taken a dump on his wife. Loool obviously not a member of the forum :)

Turns out being 'Zed-bros' isn't as universal as the 'biker nod'.

Zed-bros for life! :) im not sure why anyone wouldn't join a forum. The amount of knowledge and help/support on here is amazing.

Zed-bros for life! :) im not sure why anyone wouldn't join a forum. The amount of knowledge and help/support on here is amazing.

I can kind of relate. Sometimes you just want to have something or do something without being part of that community per se.

Or some people just have enough money to drop their cars into dealers and garages without asking questions or doing their own research.

• Like 1

I can kind of relate. Sometimes you just want to have something or do something without being part of that community per se.

Or some people just have enough money to drop their cars into dealers and garages without asking questions or doing their own research.

Yeah thats true. :)

My main car is a Honda Civic and I would have no interest at all about joining a Honda owners club - its a tool for my occupation as far as I am concerned. Proud Zed owner since 2014 and this forum is the mutts nuts

• Like 1

There are 21,294 forum members. (As of typing)

There are 'about' three times as many members as there are 350's.........

7000? That really doesn't seem like a lot. No wonder you don't see them around all that often.

Definitely time for a poll.

I joined the forum in advance of getting my Zed to gather some info. Admittedly I mostly post to get info or if I'm being lazy at work *cough*likenow*cough*.

As of end of 2015:- 6896 to be precise. (Inc 140 GT4's)

🤓🤓🤓

Info from the how many left website.

Funnily enough, I'm in the same boat as Mudman; I've got a Civic as a daily.

However, because it's got a few 'niggles' I joined a forum as I found the wealth of knowledge there fantastic. So far it's helped diagnose a few problems that I would have probably wasted a lot of time on trying from square one.

I joined here for similar reasons when I got my 350 (GT, not Z). If there happen to be local meets with like-minded enthusiasts then that's a happy bi-product.

I've had (and still have) a few different cars and I enjoy them for different reasons but the thing I've found about some forums is that sometimes (I stress sometimes!) people aren't open to liking or even appreciating any other makes/models, which takes the shine of that 'club' slightly and makes me understand why some people actively shy away from getting involved.

I've had (and still have) a few different cars and I enjoy them for different reasons but the thing I've found about some forums is that sometimes (I stress sometimes!) people aren't open to liking or even appreciating any other makes/models, which takes the shine of that 'club' slightly and makes me understand why some people actively shy away from getting involved.

Fortunately you're in a club where there are probably as many BMW / Jag / Civic / MX5 drivers as there are Z owners!

Edited by Commander