Hi folks, I'm back

Missed my 2009 Temper Orange 350Z so much since selling it last October that I have just been out and bought a GT Edition 370Z.

No pics yet, will have to wait till I pick it up. I think that I was beginning to annoy the dealer with my nitpicking but am keen to get a close to perfect car.

Its a 2012 in Pearl White with the flappy paddles - fancied the paddles just for a change, I am sure there are arguements for and against them.

Considered a whole host of other cars, closest runner was Cayman but although it is most likely the better drivers car, the 370 wins on looks and value for money.

Just need to be patient now and wait for the call that my new baby is ready ....

• Like 4

Nice one. Look forward to seeing the pics. Just getting my 350z Roadster ready to sell for a 370z and am yet undecided on the flappy paddles. Look forward to hearing what you think of the gearbox responses. I had a Merc C350 CDi Blue Efficiency 7 speed that was very impressive indeed, then a Jag XF-S 6 speed which was as responsive but with a 6 speed box less torque-y and currently a Merc R350 CDi with a 5 speed and flappies which is useless. Actually, I think it's designed more for engine braking on down changes and to limit higher gear selection on heavy loads, so perhaps my chagrin is unwarranted there.

Anyhoo, hope the time flies to pickup. What colour?

Is the reg CF12 ***?

If so I have a huge file of history on it

Hi Rich,

No, does not start with CF12. Would have been concerned if it did have a huge history file since it all looks standard and has only done 16K miles : )

It has been a bit of a wait but just 2.5 hours now till I collect my 370Z :)

Can't decide if I am more excited about getting back into a Z or the prospect of getting rid of the Corsa VXR that I have been driving around during 'the search'. Great fun for the first few weeks but becoming very wearing indeed - a car definitely not suitable for a man of my years.

At least my plan worked. Drive the other half around some bumpy roads in the Corsa to the point where she hates it and wants me to change it - 'oh go on then Dear, if I must' .... :lol:

Note to my son - if you are reading this, do not show it to your mother!