Bonnet Keyed

bytespc

As title..went out to remove some serious guano on the bonnet this morning only to find some scrote has Keyed it in a circular motion , obviously leaning on the car and aimlessly keying in a circular motion...absolutely gutted ..it's coming that you can't own anything nice anymore..so angry.....

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Edited by bytespc

Feel for you mate, have a key mark on the side of my car from some very sad individual who clearly felt their life is so inferior to mine that they had to do that.

Wish I could just put an electric current through my car sometimes and electrocute the chavs doing this.

• Like 3

No CCTV alas and we live in a private un adopted road, we do however suffer from Holiday maker / yobbo and Student weekend general pissednuss on a regular basis , my advice to anyone is never live by the Sea , in the summer the residents have to form teams to collect mountains of used condoms and filled nappies / food / cans it really is bloody disgusting .

http://vid272.photobucket.com/albums/jj181/andyten/Mobile%20Uploads/20160422_135737.mp4

Try Soft99 scratch clear wax.

Heres how it helped where a bush scraped along whole side of car.

Door on left untreated.

Door on right treated with it by hand with a MF cloth

Hi..do you have a pic of the tin as there are so many variants on the bay..I assume it was the dark ?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk