WARNING EXPLICIT PICTURE. looking for original front bumper for 2007 hr 350z in grey if possible.

Dire

PLEASE BE WARNED GRAPHIC PICTURE ATTACHED:

So after about a year of saving and a long grueling task to find the perfect zed i found my HR, this Sunday just gone.

Tuesday evening (i would say today but it's 1am and i can't sleep...) after less than 48 hours of owning the car, a deer decided to jump out onto the motorway slip road and dance in front of me before i OBLITERATED THE C***. As you can imagine, i sustained damage. I am utterly devastated and disheartened, I dare not go through insurance as it definitely should not be a write off but they will probably make it one.

I am in desperate need for some help i want the original Hr bumper and probably a wing (passenger side) and have spent all evening scouring the web with no luck. Completely crushed and demotivated.. i'm hoping to get some help from you awesome guys, literally don't know what my next step is..

post-27784-0-54851300-1460505907_thumb.jpg

Bad times...Can't really help you out, but glad your okay.

It's good to see that it didn't do more damage really, but a pain and an expense non the less.

There was a silver HR bumper with minor repairable (or so the description suggests) damage on fleabay in Southampton (phone app doesn't tell me where you are) for £70.

I feel your pain. I purchased a brand new Lexus IS200 in 2002 and in the first week a deer jumped in front of me when I was doing 50mph, didn't even get chance to hit the brakes. Did £6ks worth of damage to the car. Couldn't make a claim against the animal so it was an insurance job. Wouldn't have minded but the deer was drunk on its way home from a stag night.

• Like 4

Looks worse than it is, at least it missed your headlight.

Yeah, could have been a lot worse. Providing there's no serious under the bonnet damage It'll just need a new front bumper and probably some fixings. The reflectors look to be O.K which is more than can be said about the nearside headlight washer cover which you'll also need. Keep in mind that you'll need a facelift washer cover, earlier ones are different and won't fit.

Pete

Sorry to hear this but you will be back up and running in no time don't worry!!

If your up north Wales way I have a front bumper in temper orange, no damage good condition here £100 it's yours if you want?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just spotted your post mate, its utterly enraging and disheartening. I literally have just had the same thing happen to me but I hit the Deer still on the motorway at 80mph. Its trashed the grill and bumper and possibly ripped out the passenger side splash guard. How did the repair work go in the end and were you able to find a new bumper?

I still havn't found one.. not the facelift, i decided to go through my insurance so far... Surely can't be a cat d... if so i'll pay for it myself. i've found it really hard to get a hold of one in good condition, alot of bullshitters stating good condition when i see them "repairable" they are worse than mine .... :lol:. It's looking like i'm having to go down the route of a new one unsprayed from nissan in japan... which is another 3-4 weeks wait for delivery... hate it when it looks the way it does. Can't wait to get it back to something i can be proud of... :boxing: