What Alloys.. Challenge

Dire

So i saw these wheels and have no clue on manufacturer all i know is they are 20" 10 spoke 5 studs don't recognise cap logo.

I have done some googling and come up with Sweeeeet FA so far.

So here is your challenge should you choose to accept it, find out what these are, or if you know the answer let me know!

Cheers,

Rob

post-27784-0-62737900-1460204685_thumb.jpg

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that some of you are being a little harsh on the new guy (or girl). :thumbdown:

I and I'm sure others here chose their Zed because it's relatively rare, looks good, sounds good and is fun to drive. However you only have to look at what other people drive to see that different people like different things. There are some car brands that sell huge numbers of cars which all look much the same, are probably FWD, diesel, automatic and have big wheels. People buy them because of how they make them feel.

Who are we to judge if a member of our community likes wheels, spoilers, bumpers, body kits or whatever that represent the image they're going for even if it is to the detriment of performance, handling, usability or our idea of style? By all means point out the negatives of big, heavy wheels and give an opinion on looks but maybe consider that taking it any further especially for someone new might be a bit mean.

I'll get off my soapbox now. :lol:

Edited by roadtrip
  • Like 4

While I normally agree with the opinion of "it's your car do as you want" sometimes when something is so hideously bad I don't think it's so wrong to tell someone. Let's be honest, whoever bought these wheels for a Z would end up regretting it.

To be fair, I'd have learnt a lot faster and saved a lot of money had people told me about some of my incredibly poor mod choices on cars in the past. Honestly, you guy's should have seen my 1.2 corsa or my saxo VTS, my god it's embarrassing now :lol:

They are ok. Each to their own really, however if everybody liked the same ,, it Would be a boring place. In the US they are running 21". :)

Absolutely, some mods will divide opinion, which is the name of the game, some things are universally disliked and a very very poor decision, these being one of them.

Take a look at one of the most useful and informative sites from the US, Rimtuck, the gospel if you like ;)

Not a 21" in sight and just a handful of 20's:

Its all well and good promoting 20's because thats what you run, but when the op goes out and buys a set and realises the handling & feel is totally compromised dare i say ruined (being polite) and his hard earned had been wasted and no one is going to want to give him their ear wax for them, i doubt you would feel that pleased.