Coming back into the fold

I've had an 04 plate 350Z GT in Black, and then I had a silver 350Z GT Roadster after a year and a half in a new Le Mans Blue 370Z.

But had to move on to diesel cars as was doing massive miles commuting every week.

Now I've given up working for someone else and working for myself I have decided to get back into Z ownership, and I have decided to Lease a car this time.

And I've just placed the order today for a 370Z Storm White Nismo!!!

But got email back saying first one off production is 9th June which seems like an eternity for me so I have asked them to check if any other colours will be available earlier and then I can make a decision on whether to change colour or not.

Interested to see what peoples thoughts are on the Nismo, had a test drive and I thought it was awesome, yes a bit firmer but not bone shatteringly so.

What I was disappointed with is that it didn't appear to have Music Box which my 370Z GT had with the full Premium Pack, am I right in saying the Nismo can't record your CD's to hard drive?

Anyway, can't wait to get delivery and get myself along to some Central Scotland meets again.

• Like 3

Regards that thread quoted I guess I was just lucky as I never heard another word about, so hopefully it's been too long now for it to reappear :)

Business lease is around £500 mark for 3 year lease, 3 months deposit and giving mileage allowance of 20k per year.

Still not had reply on whether another colour is available sooner, I'm not the most patient person in the world, 8 weeks seems a lifetime away!!!!

Actually seen photos of the Red and that looks great as well....

• 1 month later...

Picked up the Nismo last Tuesday and absolutely loving it, had my first drive up over the Leadhills thru the highest village in Scotland and that's exactly the type of run the car is made for.

I'll get some photos uploaded shortly.

One question, is there such a thing as Nismo car mats? I had ordered them from dealer but when I went in to collect they were just standard 370Z etched mats, I'm sure I seen somewhere ones with Nismo in the same colours as the Nismo badge???

I feel let down over the outcome of your traffic light post after all this time. I feel like I have been watching a great film for ages that has a hugely disappointing end to it.

• Like 1

Yes I had already done that Alex, but looking at the mats which have Nismo on them they don't look like official Nissan Nismo mats, more second party numbers and even at that they all seem to be from over the pond so won't fit a right hand drive :)

How hard would it be for Nissan to have their Nismo badge embroidered onto the standard 370 mats instead of the 370 emblem??

Okay, then try here: https://www.nengun.com/nismo/floor-mats

JDM are RHD and choice of Auto or manual.

Why not just order the Nismo mats up from a reputable Nismo HPC in the UK ?

It was Nismo mats I asked Macklin Motors in Darnley to get me, they are a Nissan HPC but it was just standard 370Z mats they brought out after waiting on back order for a few weeks.