[SOLD]2x HR front bumpers for free (ish) *GONE*

Ekona

I have two HR bumpers here up for grabs, both needing minor repair works before they can be fitted. Pics first:

1195CC05-243F-4ACC-9EBC-D27EF0246B33_zpsqisdfh44.jpg

F6A19278-EEC1-4F22-9240-0070DF483D78_zpsswdcrq4v.jpg

That's the red one, and it's the worst of the pair. It's already had a bit of rubber filler added to it, and there's some scuffing that side too that the camera wouldn't pick up. Everything else looks fine though, in terms of structure and mounting.

CA7EBA0F-7F5A-4740-B27D-B281FD42AA71_zps4w3gaoup.jpg

6AD0E5C7-26EF-4F46-AA0D-1C8C6B37898B_zpsp7flgup0.jpg

That's the orange one. The close up shows a tear in the plastic, but aside from that the bumper is sound. And free badge! :D

Both have various age-related stone chips etc. They are currently at work at Stansted Airport, but I can bring them home to Halstead easy enough.

So what do I want for these? Nothing! Nowt! Nada! All I ask is that you sort shipping (so either collection, or you literally get a bloke and a van to turn up here and grab it, my laziness is preventing me doing anything more proactive with them) and make a small donation of your choice to the charity of my choice. If you think a pound is fair, donate a pound. If you think a fiver, a tenner, twenty... Whatever your conscience lets you get away with.

I've had a handful of enquiries on these already so in order of priority:

Oggieteepo

Bradders

AaronC350z

...get first go, if they don't want them then of course it's a free for all. However, I reserve the right to give these away to the people that make my life easier! :lol:

And since I forgot the photo with my name in (as I always do), here's a photo of actual me with the actual bumpers instead:

86283105-E560-4230-8E83-DE8367E4CB19_zpslceozfjh.jpg

The sun was in my eyes as I took it :blush:

Edited by Ekona
  • Like 3

No-one could claim to be that pretty otherwise :D

Jumping350 should be on that list too, but I won't edit it in case it breaks the system of approvals. Just take my word for it, folks.

I have two HR bumpers here up for grabs, both needing minor repair works before they can be fitted. Pics first:

1195CC05-243F-4ACC-9EBC-D27EF0246B33_zpsqisdfh44.jpg

F6A19278-EEC1-4F22-9240-0070DF483D78_zpsswdcrq4v.jpg

That's the red one, and it's the worst of the pair. It's already had a bit of rubber filler added to it, and there's some scuffing that side too that the camera wouldn't pick up. Everything else looks fine though, in terms of structure and mounting.

CA7EBA0F-7F5A-4740-B27D-B281FD42AA71_zps4w3gaoup.jpg

6AD0E5C7-26EF-4F46-AA0D-1C8C6B37898B_zpsp7flgup0.jpg

That's the orange one. The close up shows a tear in the plastic, but aside from that the bumper is sound. And free badge! :D

Both have various age-related stone chips etc. They are currently at work at Stansted Airport, but I can bring them home to Halstead easy enough.

So what do I want for these? Nothing! Nowt! Nada! All I ask is that you sort shipping (so either collection, or you literally get a bloke and a van to turn up here and grab it, my laziness is preventing me doing anything more proactive with them) and make a small donation of your choice to the charity of my choice. If you think a pound is fair, donate a pound. If you think a fiver, a tenner, twenty... Whatever your conscience lets you get away with.

I've had a handful of enquiries on these already so in order of priority:

Oggieteepo

Bradders

AaronC350z

...get first go, if they don't want them then of course it's a free for all. However, I reserve the right to give these away to the people that make my life easier! :lol:

And since I forgot the photo with my name in (as I always do), here's a photo of actual me with the actual bumpers instead:

86283105-E560-4230-8E83-DE8367E4CB19_zpslceozfjh.jpg

The sun was in my eyes as I took it :blush:

The sun was in your eyes ? i thought you were gurning :p

Thanks Ekona,

For what it's worth I have quite a bit on at the moment so I'm removing myself from the 'priority' list so someone else can benefit.

I'm still kinda in the market just maybe not this second..

• 2 weeks later...