Full monty engine bay bling

Mopedmark

Mate you are an absolute **** face!!! Argh I want a MM makeover.

Looks epic, so much time and effort gone into this. I bet the pictures don't do it justice as it'll be CLEAN as he'll everywhere too!

• Like 2

Amazing Mark, fantastic work as usual. About time you did a 370, do you want to borrow mine? 😄

You bring it mate and let me have a look at what I can come up with :teeth: that's if you want to have a rather nice engine bay :lol:

• Like 1

O.M.F.G ... I never imagined this could and would have turned out to this standard. It's absolutely spotless everywhere too. Pictures don't do justice and words can't describe. Thank you so much Mark for everything, not forgetting Sharon too. :)B):)B):)B)

• Like 1

O.M.F.G ... I never imagined this could and would have turned out to this standard. It's absolutely spotless everywhere too. Pictures don't do justice and words can't describe. Thank you so much Mark for everything, not forgetting Sharon too. :)B):)B):)B)

Just pleased you like it Mike :teeth:

This week I'm spending time on my Zed until Saturday that is :ninja:

• Like 1

Amazing Mark, fantastic work as usual. About time you did a 370, do you want to borrow mine? ������

You bring it mate and let me have a look at what I can come up with :teeth: that's if you want to have a rather nice engine bay :lol:

Might need to do this ðŸ‘, just wish I lived a bit closer. 😄

• Like 1

Amazing Mark, fantastic work as usual. About time you did a 370, do you want to borrow mine? ������

Might need to do this í ½í±, just wish I lived a bit closer. 😄

Pm me :thumbs:

Picked up my baby last night, absolutely stinking weather between sleet and rain and freezing cold. However it certainly bought a smile to my face when Mark popped the bonnet. He definitely is the master when it comes to blinging a bay. I left his Z standing alone looking sad as I drove away, was lovely to see them parked up side by side. It won't be solo for long as the next Z make over arrives on Saturday. If anybody is thinking of adding a little zest to their bay either subtle or dramatic, then Mark's your man. Thanks again buddy :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Edited by veilside z
  • Like 1

great job,looks even better now,

just wondering Mike are those front light covers or just film...do you have them on all the time...how are they during night time :wacko: and last but not least are you ok to drive now?