My car smells of weed..........

Rs2oo

• 4 weeks later...

Problem resolved............

I really would love to tell you it was weed or a tarts knickers but it was neither. I recently had the roof changed from the original vinyl to a Mohair. For a while after the new one was fitted, the smell remained but over the weeks, it has pretty much disappeared, so, over three years of the weed smell which was getting stronger and the roof was getting older, I think it was omitting a stronger smell with age, bit like chees does but this smelt of weed. I think it impregnated the carpets a bit but this has now gone as I'm using the car at every opportunity with the (new) roof down. I'm a little sad that the weed turned out to be knackered old vinyl but I have learned quite a bit about how the interior of a Nissan 350Z is held together seeing as I took most of it out in my search for my Acapulco Gold.............. thanks for the comments and amazing knowledge about pot :blush:

• Like 2

More likely to be the smell of mould/damp in the old roof.

Even if you left a bud of a amsterdams finest in the open for more than a week or two. 99% of the smell would disappear.

More likely to be the smell of mould/damp in the old roof.

Even if you left a bud of a amsterdams finest in the open for more than a week or two. 99% of the smell would disappear.

I did wonder but the smell so resembled weed it was uncanny. Now the smell has gone, I miss it !!!

Just like to say this thread (that I just found) was the best read of the week :lol:

Glad the OP got it sorted - the rest of you pot heads should be ashamed of yourselves :lol:

• Like 3

What an anti climax :yahoo:

Yep, part of me wanted a happy ending ............ oh hang on, that's something else. Really, I wanted it to be nothing but secretly part of me wanted to find something....

• Like 1