Another Scot with an 04 350z

I believe I already have GMballistic, very nice indeed.

I've had mine for almost a year now but haven't really hand the funds to do anything major to it, but reading all the builds, I can definitely see me getting zeditus lol

So far all I've done is replace the head unit and painted/hydrodipped a couple of bits under the bonnet

• Like 1

I've had mine for almost a year now but haven't really hand the funds to do anything major to it, but reading all the builds, I can definitely see me getting zeditus lol

So far all I've done is replace the head unit and painted/hydrodipped a couple of bits under the bonnet

You've already got Zeditus by the sounds of it and you don't even know it. :surrender::lol:;)

It usually starts out small like stereo upgrades or buying a stubby aerial. :scare:

You've already got Zeditus by the sounds of it and you don't even know it. :surrender::lol:;)

It usually starts out small like stereo upgrades or buying a stubby aerial. :scare:

I'd say your right the mate haha

post-28243-0-80330200-1454634055_thumb.jpeg