Jap day 14th may

Nso93

Have fun guys wish I could of made it , House move so a good compromise anyway

Your car will be missed on the stand :(

Oh and you will be too :p

Good luck with moving house :)

Anyone got contact details for bababongles ?

paid for pass on tuesday, said he sent it yesterday, not yet arrived and cant get reply from pm yet and i'm impatient lol! I did ask for next day guarantee and ill pay the odds.

Did you receive it ?

• Like 1

paid for pass on tuesday, said he sent it yesterday, not yet arrived and cant get reply from pm yet and i'm impatient lol! I did ask for next day guarantee and ill pay the odds.

Did you receive it ?

Nope :(

Thats not good :(

Did you receive it ?

Nope :(

Thats not good :(

All I can say is that I really enjoyed this event today, not as busy like japfest would of been if it was at Coombe. This made it a little more relaxing and more room to spectate and walk around etc.

The trade stands were pretty dissapointing IMO, thousands of detailing stands and a few clothing stands. Just not as good as normal ( I know it is a smaller event).

Great meeting lots of new faces today, I tried to get around to many as possible and say hi :wave:

A HUGE thanks needs to be said to Adele and Wayne with bringing the Urn in the support vechicle for the free tea/coffee making facilities to all the members amazing stuff :thumbs:

Great stand today and the weather turned out amazing. Burnt to a crisp sounds about right!

• Like 4

Fantastic weather :)

Thank you to everyone who came and made it a really enjoyable day :thumbs:

Great seeing lots of new faces and catching up with the regulars :)

• Like 4

We had a great day and pleased it was so much warmer than japfest.

Great show but its always disappointing when you cant buy anything for your car, except for polish.

Thank you to everyone for being so welcoming to complete newbies. We've put our names down on several south west events.

Hope everyone got home safe, im now relaxing covered in after sun watching Eurovision!

Lee and Charlotte

Edited by low IQ
  • Like 4