Jap day 14th may

Nso93

Hi all, shameless plug and self promotion alert.... :lol:

If anyone wants a vertical tonneau cover/boot divider, I'm coming along to Jap Day, so will have time between now and then to make your own individual divider.

If you're wondering what the hell I'm on about, take a look here: http://www.350z-uk.c...r-boot-divider/

Obviously there'd be no postage costs, and with a little Jap Day discount too, I'd happily make you one for £45.

If you'd like one or have any queries, please get in touch. I'll see y'all at Castle Combe :thumbs:

Hi all, shameless plug and self promotion alert.... :lol:

If anyone wants a vertical tonneau cover/boot divider, I'm coming along to Jap Day, so will have time between now and then to make your own individual divider.

If you're wondering what the hell I'm on about, take a look here: http://www.350z-uk.c...r-boot-divider/

Obviously there'd be no postage costs, and with a little Jap Day discount too, I'd happily make you one for £45.

If you'd like one or have any queries, please get in touch. I'll see y'all at Castle Combe :thumbs:

Yes Ian, shameless promotion, as you haven't actually devised one for the 70 yet :lol::stir:

Yes Ian, shameless promotion, as you haven't actually devised one for the 70 yet :lol::stir:

Hey, it's not my fault the 70's boot was designed incorrectly more practically than the '50 :lol:

• Like 1

Hey, it's not my fault the 70's boot was designed incorrectly more practically than the '50 :lol:

I'll just have to make do with a cargo net :( instead of a posh boot divider :(

1.andy james (paid)

2. Nso93 (paid)

3. 14N (Paid)

4. Smc1992

5. Jamieebury (Paid)

6. garygranite

7. bababongles (Paid)

8. iandecjak(Zclub) (paid)

9. GizmoGold (Paid)

10. RobbiesZed

11. Huw (Zclub) (paid)

12. Farmer42 (zclub) (paid)

13. ZEUS (Paid)

14. Mr&Mrsgreen - (paid)

15. Harryjax - Paid

16. lloydshaw-PAID

17. Low IQ - Paid

18. Richie94gts - Paid

19. mjr23 - Paid

20. Cloud1440 (paid)

21. Jamie_350z

22. Big Rex 2 (Zclub) (paid)

23.dcrobbo (Zclub) (paid)

24. jayrishi PAID

25. Mikey1k - paid

26.SHEZZA - (paid)

27. ShortPaul - (paid)

28.bigrex2(zed club) (paid)

29. Jake395. - (paid)

30. LewisL - (paid)

31. Buster -(paid)

32. Kayleigh350Z (Paid)

Quick question, on the mobile and on the move but says deadline is 31st March. Too late to get a stand ticket?

The cut off date was extended until the 29th April :thumbs:

buster did say that it was end of April but reading the 1st page made me question it :)

cheers for the reply :thumbs:

• Like 1

Quick question, on the mobile and on the move but says deadline is 31st March. Too late to get a stand ticket?

The cut off date was extended until the 29th April :thumbs:

buster did say that it was end of April but reading the 1st page made me question it :)

cheers for the reply :thumbs:

Don't forget to add the stand you want to be on :)

Any of you guys driving up from newton abbot/Exeter area? What time do we have to be in castle Combe for?

Mikey1k will be coming from Devon, maybe you can meet him at Exeter services, I can send him a message to arrange something :)

• Like 1