Jap day 14th may

Nso93

If I'm reading the map right there are no clubs at Quarry this year, just public parking. Looks to be a quiet one this year.

I'll be there as a passenger with a mate of mine on the Banzai stand. Look forward to seeing some Zed's :D

Edited by mattross1313
  • Like 1

If I'm reading the map right there are no clubs at Quarry this year, just public parking. Looks to be a quiet one this year.

I'll be there as a passenger with a mate of mine on the Banzai stand. Look forward to seeing some Zed's :D

Hopefully Jap Day will grow more popular if becomes a yearly event :thumbs:

Hopefully Jap Day will grow more popular if becomes a yearly event :thumbs:

The size of the event looks spot on I think. Japfest at Silverstone was simply too big IMO and began to resemble a very large car park.

The Jap Day organisers have certainly handled the distribution of tickets and event info a lot better than Japfest did! :lol:

• Like 1

I have a spare stand pass for our forum stand if anyone wants it. £20 (which is the face value). The pass allows access for you and a passenger.

Drop me a PM if you'd like it. I'll get it in the post to you ASAP.

• Like 2

Sadly I won't be able to make this now, however will be getting the keys to our new house, so it's all good !

So I too have my stand pass up for grabs, same terms as Ian so PM me if your interested.

That's a same :(

But congratulation on the new house :thumbs:

I can take all these parts to Jap Day if anyone is interested? (Sorry for the plug)

All these parts are about than six months old (springs are 1 year) and covered only 300 miles max (600 on springs). All in good condition

Pop Charger genuine, like new condition, done literally 100 miles been on car 2 months max . Comes with heat shield and all mounting hardware £100

DE, de cats with silencer made by JPerformance. Will come with bolts, barely used gaskets, lambda blanking plugs plus lambda extension adapters. £50

Eibach pro spacers, hubcentric, 25mm £60

Spacers hubcentric (I forget the brand I'll find out) black in colour 25mm £45

H&R blue lowering springs -30mm £80

Driftworks adjustable rear camber arms £50

Simon 07778882734

I have a spare stand pass for our forum stand if anyone wants it. £20 (which is the face value). The pass allows access for you and a passenger.

Drop me a PM if you'd like it. I'll get it in the post to you ASAP.

Pm'd you 14N

As the Silver Pheonix is still not quite finished I have 2 track times available if anyone wants to save some money.

12pm

2pm

£20 each.

Buster has kindly offered to take them up and give them to whoever buys them.

My Stand Pass is now up for grabs if anyone would like to pm their details to me. £20

Really gutted, as last year's Japfest was awesome and was so much looking forward to attending again.

Anyway, Just heard we also get keys to our new house this week after so many delays, so hopefully see you soon at the Beaulieu meet.

Alan.

• Like 2

My Stand Pass is now up for grabs if anyone would like to pm their details to me. £20

Really gutted, as last year's Japfest was awesome and was so much looking forward to attending again.

Anyway, Just heard we also get keys to our new house this week after so many delays, so hopefully see you soon at the Beaulieu meet.

Alan.

Pm'd you Alan