Jap day 14th may

Nso93

Thoroughly enjoyed the day with a great turn out on our stand.

I also managed to get out on track for the first time what was incredible!! Word is there might be a video or two someone managed to get of me whilst I was out, what would be awesome to see :) I was in the gunmetal Z nismo v2 front bumper on enkei rpf1's.

I also managed to take a few snaps, what il have a look through tonight and see if they are worth posting up.

Tom b

• Like 1

Thoroughly enjoyed the day with a great turn out on our stand.

I also managed to get out on track for the first time what was incredible!! Word is there might be a video or two someone managed to get of me whilst I was out, what would be awesome to see :) I was in the gunmetal Z nismo v2 front bumper on enkei rpf1's.

I also managed to take a few snaps, what il have a look through tonight and see if they are worth posting up.

Tom b

I've posted a short clip on my Facebook page and asked if someone could tag you in it, but no one has yet :(

I've got a few clips, nothing spectacular though because I was using a small pocket camera :thumbs:

• Like 1

Apparently I had upset you all lol not got FB to see all comments but I had a chat with a few of the guys the little time I was at the car sorry didn't speak to you all lol to discuss the position of my carnards or my decisions to turn a "show car" into a track car even though FC entered it into Time Attack but guess you can't please every one

See you all next year :)

• Like 3

Apparently I had upset you all lol not got FB to see all comments but I had a chat with a few of the guys the little time I was at the car sorry didn't speak to you all lol to discuss the position of my carnards or my decisions to turn a "show car" into a track car even though FC entered it into Time Attack but guess you can't please every one

See you all next year :)

I was sad that I didn't get to tell you that I nearly took my eye out on your wheel bolts :(

• Like 2

Haha bladders I will put up warning signs next time

Humpy perhaps this says more about your Google searches lol

Was trying to see if it was static or on air looking through the wheel, completely ignored the huge wheel bolts lol! then i saw the air control in the middle :lol:

I've posted a short clip on my Facebook page and asked if someone could tag you in it, but no one has yet :(

I've got a few clips, nothing spectacular though because I was using a small pocket camera :thumbs:

No worries mate, whats your name and il look you up on the faceballs

or PM me if you like :teeth:

Tom

Edited by Tomb