Question : Invisible Park beside me sign/Magnet on my Z

kbad

I am a relatively new Z owner but is it me or there is an invisible sign on the Z that says PARK very close to me. I appears almost everywhere I park ( I try to park it away from most cars and far away from small spaces) but whenever I return there is usually a rustbucket :rant: parked very close beside me (too Close for my liking).

I promptly do a quick inspection before drive off .

A i being paranoid :bang:

Understood and will seek out clean shiny cars :teeth:

Just remember that not all nice shiny cars are driven by nice people. :bang:

I saw a brand new BMW X5 trying to squeeze in to a space before and literally pushed a smaller car out of the way... and no it wasn't in Paris!

"BulletMagnets Parking Adventures"

Was very curious so I tried to find it.

1. Used the forum search, couldn't find.

2. Googled it, couldn't find.

3. Tried a more specific Google, i.e. 'site:350z-uk.com "parking adventures"' found it!

Feeling proud of myself :lol:

For anyone else who wants to check it out, link below. Looks like an entertaining read :)

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/20606-bm-and-his-parking-adventures/

• Like 3

Probably because they don't own the car either so don't care about swinging a door open.

Amount of people I see thinking it's acceptable to rest there door against people's car's!!:o

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have to remember that and say a little prayer ðŸ™ðŸ™lol

A prayer to St. Lawrence is always a good idea. According to my Dad (who is a priest) he is the patron saint of car park spaces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I think parking will require st Lawrence and the big angels as well 💥💥💥🌟🌟🌟ðŸ™

Probably because they don't own the car either so don't care about swinging a door open.

Amount of people I see thinking it's acceptable to rest there door against people's car's!!:o

That really does my head in. I was sat in my car a while back (pre z) in the works car park and some twonk parked up and opened his door against mine while I was sat right there :blink:

That really does my head in. I was sat in my car a while back (pre z) in the works car park and some twonk parked up and opened his door against mine while I was sat right there :blink:

9425b8c52677ce2911dfd2ed70cdf83d.jpg:lol:

I bet he acted like it's a normal thing to do. I need a daily so I don't have to worry about these things.

• Like 1

know how you feel,got some small dings on my car and the worst one I GET! is when they jam up hard against your door and you cant get in and have to go in by passenger door and crawl over,its happened to me a few times ,even when I have parked far away,it PI**ES ME OFF. :rant::angry:

A prayer to St. Lawrence is always a good idea. According to my Dad (who is a priest) he is the patron saint of car park spaces.

Do the church know they have a priest who has a child?

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I thought that was really frowned upon :lol:

I have to remember that and say a little prayer í ½í¹í ½í¹lol

Isn't that monks?

Haha I get that a lot. It's Catholic priests who can't marry, he's Church of England :)

In answer to kbad's opening thread....happens to me all the time. I park in a deserted part of the car park, way outside your average shoppers walking distance. Pop in the shop for literally a minute and come back to find a car parked either side of me, and usually one behind as well, in what is a sea of empty parking spaces. Never understand........although, now I suspect Ekona may be behind it ;)

• Like 2

Haha I get that a lot. It's Catholic priests who can't marry, he's Church of England :)

I thought that was reverends and bishops.... Didn't realise priest was in their ranks

In answer to kbad's opening thread....happens to me all the time. I park in a deserted part of the car park, way outside your average shoppers walking distance. Pop in the shop for literally a minute and come back to find a car parked either side of me, and usually one behind as well, in what is a sea of empty parking spaces. Never understand........although, now I suspect Ekona may be behind it ;)

See, I'm your saviour really! :D

• Like 2

I thought that was reverends and bishops.... Didn't realise priest was in their ranks

Well they're all priests. A priest is a person, a bishop/vicar/pastor is a job which a priest does, and reverend is their title

• Like 1