08 HR supercharged ..now 15k

Bodyboarder81

Might want to update your first post with the new price matey :)

I struggle to find fault with this car, or something on it that I wouldn't have done. I don't say that very often.

^^ true this,a top example :thumbs:

You are crazy Josh!!!

You've spent so much time and money just to give it away without really enjoying your car!

Seriously If needs must then the GTR gets my vote rather than the overpriced GT4 albeit a good drivers car and capable track toy.

Goodlluck with any decision you takeðŸ‘

• Like 2

So does this s/c run safe on stock externals? Sorry for the noob question ^_^

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Yes jez said they are good to 500bhp ..... Same engine as the 370 bar 200cc. Nick and dom have done over 25k between them and still going strong . It's the safest way of FI . I've used well over rated parts and had one of the best tuners install and tune the car .......

Would love you or humpy to have it .

I'm a bit sad now on the realisation that this is going to happen sooner or later :(

I'm sure it will go to a good home, hopefully to someone on here. But in all honesty I can't justify another 350z over my Cayman :)

Don't be sad mate, be excited!!! The GT4 will be awesome!!!!

• Like 3

If I had the cash, I'd want it. Saw your car when I got my exhaust from you, it's immaculate, and the subtle mods are perfect.

If anyone offers you less than £15k I'd call the police, cause that's a robbery right there ;)

GLWTS

• Like 2