MeisterR Zeta-S Coilovers Group Buy Interests?

MeisterR

Just going through our end of year stock take and notice we have a few set of the 350Z / 370Z coilovers on the shelve.

So I want to see if there are any interests to do a group buy on them.

AZ33S.jpg

I am thinking of 15% to 20% off RRP depending on interests.

RRP of £749

15% Off = £636.65

20% Off = £599.20

If you are interested depending on the price, put your name down.

If there are enough interests, I will make an official group buy to get a deal to everyone.

Jerrick

• Like 2

Very nice. How are they compared against the BK racing option?

I will assume you mean BC racing.

Dual Perch design, adjustable mono-tube dampers.

In terms of specs, they look similar.

But the biggest difference is the internal are different because we have our own specification.

Many will find that the MeisterR ride nicer because of that difference, even on the same springs rate.

Because we design our suspension to deal with uneven road surfaces that you get a lot in the UK.

But of course, most of this are subjective feedback from owners, and everyone preference is different.

The MeisterR are design as a good all rounder.

It will deal with uneven UK road surfaces, and have the adjustment necessary for the occasional track days.

Jerrick

• Like 3

I had one of the first sets for the MR2 Turbo after Jerrick developed them, and at first was very dubious having had other Coilovers previously and hated the ride. I followed Jerricks recommendation regarding spring rates, etc. and was amazed how good the ride was with the MeisterR's.

I would say the ride was better than OEM, with the added benefit of being able to drop the height without affecting the quality of ride. I shall certainly be talking to Jerrick in the near future when I am ready to upgrade the 350. If the ride quality on the 350 is as good as they were on the MR2, then I will be one happy chap.

I ran both BC's and Meister's on my Almera GTi in the days and preferred the Meisters . The build quality was fantastic with great after service as I needed top mounts with a single longer inner bolt to accommodate the OE front strut brace. New top mounts were promptly sent out. Even down to the c spanners being nice and think was a nice touch as most kits supplied, the c spanners are totally crap!

Hi Jerrick,

can the shocks be setup for standard ride height?

My daily drive involves country roads, potholes and speed bumps, so I don't want the car sitting any lower.

The front shouldn't be a problem, the rear should be okay also.

Not something I have come across before, but judging from the 350Z suspension design, it should give plenty of scope for ride height adjustments.

Jerrick

Ok, if that is the case I am interested.

Any lower than stock and I may have problems getting to my garage, down a cobbled back alley with a high camber centre.

I scraped the exhaust first time out when I drove down the middle, so now drive down with 2 wheels in the gutter.

Also interested for a 370z. What's the warranty like on these and is the camber adjustable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tThere is NO camber adjiustment, how many times do you need to ask when the answer has been given clearly and succinctly on more than one occassion:-

Z Legend

• photo-9648.jpg?_r=0
  • Trader
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 10,449 posts

Posted Today, 10:51

There is NO camber adjustability on the coil overs for the 350Z / 370Z due to the double wishbone set up, don't you get it.?

Most suspension sellers use generic images which is a bit misleading.

For the last time, If you want to adjust the camber on the front you will have to fit after market adjustable front top A arms.

zmanalexsigcopy.jpg

For refererence post 28 here http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/104310-cars-too-low/page__st__20

Also interested for a 370z. What's the warranty like on these and is the camber adjustable?

tThere is NO camber adjiustment, how many times do you need to ask when the answer has been given clearly and succinctly on more than one occassion:-

Z Legend

• photo-9648.jpg?_r=0
  • Trader
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 10,449 posts

Posted Today, 10:51

There is NO camber adjustability on the coil overs for the 350Z / 370Z due to the double wishbone set up, don't you get it.?

Most suspension sellers use generic images which is a bit misleading.

For the last time, If you want to adjust the camber on the front you will have to fit after market adjustable front top A arms.

zmanalexsigcopy.jpg

For refererence post 28 here http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/104310-cars-too-low/page__st__20

Okay, calm down there son. When searching for coilovers they do state camber adjustability on the fronts. At least 3 manufacturers state this on their website.

Also how am I to know that the images they use are generic? Lastly, ALOT of people on the forum run coilovers but I find it hard to believe everyone has spent an additional £750on camber arms. HENCE my question to check if the coilovers that state they can adjust camber on the 370z actually do else people are running some excessive camber.

OK guys the camber situation is quite clear, so please no more clutter on this Group Buy thread :)

And this is the last posted list, for anyone wishing to add their interest:

Okay guys, if interested put your name down, and for what car.

Let will let this run to the new year, and we see what interests we have by then.

I'll work something out. :)

1. Deano94 - Z33

2. AdrianL - Z33

3. Gumpy000 - Z33

Jerrick

• Like 1

1. Deano94 - Z33

2. AdrianL - Z33

3. Gumpy000 - Z33

4. Gstraw -Z34

On another note, it would be worth posting this in the 370 section too since i accidentally stumbled across it when reading up about coilovers ;) either that or in the group buy section.

Furthermore members from another Nissan forum might also be interested. It won't let me add the name in for some reason. Perhaps we consider them a rival forum LLF

Edited by gstraw