Is this too chiIdish as a repIacement for my Zed?

benjy88

I thought you couldn't afford a zed so why this?

No, the reason I'm seIIing is to pay off my ex-wife - as I think I'm going to go utterIy berserk if I have to deaI with her anymore..S

So I'm financing something new through work, as we get ridicuIous finance rates. I know it sounds odd, but I want to get her out of my head so I can enjoy my sanity. AIso, this has 4 seats. Haha.

• Like 1

Not a fan of the look of the car, it is very vauhaully. My friend has been in one and he said it was a lots of fun, tons of power as you would expect from a 6.0l V8, sounds great too. Not sure how it handles, check out youtube for video reviews and the vauhaull forum

The LS engine is a great piece of kit.

For £14K though you could get a newer VXR8. Obviously the loOKs are significantly different to a monaro but the build quality - especially the interior is much better.

• Like 1

childish?! The monaro is about as good a mans car as you can get, muscle cars like this aren't for kids!

Build would be hugely reliable as it's built on the Commodore, the standard issue man's car in Australia which has been around forever

Even more so for the block, american muscle.

Plus it's rarer than the Z here.

I haven't been in one of these particular ones but have been in friends cars who have had Maloo and the clubsport which you could say are similar and they are huge fun for being a passenger in and looks and noise making.