My previous cars collection

Kieran_ctr

Thought I would show u all the previous cars, all jap apart from one as I'm a jap car fanatic basically :) which one is everyone's favourite?

Civic Type R EP3 & Integra Type R DC5

6EF44ABB-83AC-427F-8347-6B3DE8EBD06B_zpsaibhbpxr.jpg

S2000 & Focus RS MK2

2646119D-E25A-4499-8370-111404EE7CEE_zpsrirksft9.jpg

400bhp Evo 8 & 360bhp Subaru Impreza WRX STI PPP

FC3F8F1B-C337-4399-9148-1E4A36501C19_zpsgxtklonu.jpg

N/A 250bhp Civic Type R EP3 & 305bhp Supercharged Civic Type R EP3

E9D5FD51-814F-4625-BE57-A625E808E453_zpsvwlry7pd.jpg

Then of course my 350z

72F86D39-B6EC-41EB-9E23-C331CDC31600.png_zpsqecfeihx.jpeg

Edited by Kieran_ctr
  • Like 4

Thanks for all the comments :D Im chuffed with the collection to say I'm only 27! I have made money on cars & lost but doesn't bother me with the fun & experience I've had with them all. No matter what car I buy I get the modding bug haha

The one I regret the most is the RS :( that really is a brilliant car! But my mate has a 3 year ban & has a blue one so I get to drive that most weekends with free fuel as it needs running :)

The Evo I only suggest if u have deep pockets reason been

1. They are high maintainence

2. High running cost

3. Always break & high cost on repair

But they are great cars just not reliable at all sadly!

Some more photos of the RS ;)

535F0190-8BD7-4F0A-8CE9-4BEB4E48811B_zpsk0aetfy4.png

1E85CEA7-B433-45C5-B738-6D91D204795F_zpscghdcnml.jpg

A752057B-3E43-4B9B-9132-9304279BD8D1_zpss9cvjz89.jpg

50EC64FA-E251-4BAF-89A4-D552E20CFF44_zpswcukhy0h.jpg

28BD82CB-E355-451F-8B5A-29B43B904203_zpswmgrqbts.jpg

• Like 2

Is there a reason why you rate the RS so highly?

The reason I'm interested in an Evo is the next car I'm after I'd really like it to be 4wd and preferably turbo'd.

Had a my96 classic Impreza WRX years ago and do miss the capability of a 4wd and the shove of a turbo. Not sure I'd ever go back to a Subaru again though as just like you mentioned with the Evo I found my Impreza to be unreliable as well as expensive to maintain/run.

Not too bothered about maintenance costs (will do what I can myself) but I'd prefer a car that doesn't break down every other day hence why I've ended up with a Honda CTR (my first FN2 but 2nd Honda CTR) as you know they are bl**dy reliable. ;)

• Like 1

Nice car choice. My favourite being the DC5 and Scooby but only because that's what I drive :) Would love an S2000. Been in a couple and they are just so capable and fun. Really like the RS as I just love hot hatches but I could never own one as way too many cars in front on the list.

Is there a reason why you rate the RS so highly?

The reason I'm interested in an Evo is the next car I'm after I'd really like it to be 4wd and preferably turbo'd.

Had a my96 classic Impreza WRX years ago and do miss the capability of a 4wd and the shove of a turbo. Not sure I'd ever go back to a Subaru again though as just like you mentioned with the Evo I found my Impreza to be unreliable as well as expensive to maintain/run.

Not too bothered about maintenance costs (will do what I can myself) but I'd prefer a car that doesn't break down every other day hence why I've ended up with a Honda CTR (my first FN2 but 2nd Honda CTR) as you know they are bl**dy reliable. ;)

The RS is really nice to drive & very comfy, stunning looks, sounds great, handles so well & has a great power delivery especially for FWD!

I had 3 mates buy a Evo 8 & 9 & X, the Evo 8 & 9 broke nearly every month, but the Evo X hasn't broke once in 2 years which shows they are great cars! The Subaru I thought was a very boring non fun car & just didn't have that WOW!

Don't get me wrong the Evo was a great car especially with 400bhp 4wd & launch control it was great but when it brakes every month with only 60k on the clock with full service history & only 2 owners it went to show its not reliable at all & always cost me over £500 to fix every time!

Edited by Kieran_ctr

The RS is really nice to drive & very comfy, stunning looks, sounds great, handles so well & has a great power delivery especially for FWD!

I had 3 mates buy a Evo 8 & 9 & X, the Evo 8 & 9 broke nearly every month, but the Evo X hasn't broke once in 2 years which shows they are great cars! The Subaru I thought was a very boring non fun car & just didn't have that WOW!

Don't get me wrong the Evo was a great car especially with 400bhp 4wd & launch control it was great but when it brakes every month with only 60k on the clock with full service history & only 2 owners it went to show its not reliable at all & always cost me over £500 to fix every time!

I'm always looking at cars for sale on Autotrader etc although I'm not thinking about changing just yet but I'm always looking. I find it helps me save cash if I've a goal car or mod that I want to shoot for.

I had been looking at Evo VIII's as I like the look of them but I had also been looking at the X so that's a definite possibility especially if it's a more reliable car.

My Impreza sounds like it was a bit like your Evo although every time mine went wrong it seemed to be a grand or more to fix. :scare::lol:

He ewe caught racing a evo on the motorway at 144mph on a Sunday at 1pm! He was on TV, radio, even Australian TV! Best part is travis pastrana did a status about it on Facebook haha! So he got a 3 year ban, 300 hours community service! He has a year left now so I still have a year left of driving it :)

Next car on the list to tick off is the new civic type r FK2 :) & the last car to tick is my dream car Nissan skyline GTR R34 :)