How to get that stanced look?

gumpy000

If you want it like that black 370 then it's on air and no matter how much you fart about with springs etc etc it will Not be drive able that low, the thing your missing is that when cars are this low, you then press the button or the instant air up comes into play to your normal driving height, oh and then when you come to your speed bumps you press another button and hey presto your car rises up so you don't scrape, hit, smash etc your front bumper exhaust etc etc etc :)

• Like 2

If you want it like that black 370 then it's on air and no matter how much you fart about with springs etc etc it will Not be drive able that low

Youve had one have you? My old Zed used to run about 3 inches clearance at the front and I used it as a daily, my 328i was about 2.5 to the chassis rails.

Some Zeds on coilovers for your perusal:

IMG_0741-655x436.jpg

301062_564975413515992_107803936_n.jpg

9016599356_2b3641c2dd_b.jpg

All depends how low you want to go really buddy, if its something you think you will want to mess around with, go coilovers, if you going to be happy at a set height, springs work. There are plenty above just on springs and imho, you wouldnt want to be much lower on the road anyway :)

I live in and surrounded by country roads so not keen on going to low or hard suspension wise.. Hence why i was hoping just arch roll/flare and springs with stock suspension would be cool... Attched an image of a 370z which is the kind of look i am after stance/ride height wise

FB_IMG_1450157768874_zps126bfygk.jpg[/url

Your missing it Grundy you can't get the look of the 370 and drive it, your old banger is still 3 inch higher than the aired cars above and you can only get over MOST as you put it speed bumps, :thumbs::)

All depends how low you want to go really buddy, if its something you think you will want to mess around with, go coilovers, if you going to be happy at a set height, springs work. There are plenty above just on springs and imho, you wouldnt want to be much lower on the road anyway :)

I live in and surrounded by country roads so not keen on going to low or hard suspension wise.. Hence why i was hoping just arch roll/flare and springs with stock suspension would be cool... Attched an image of a 370z which is the kind of look i am after stance/ride height wise

FB_IMG_1450157768874_zps126bfygk.jpg[/url

Your missing it Grundy you can't get the look of the 370 and drive it, your old banger is still 3 inch higher than the aired cars above and you can only get over MOST as you put it speed bumps, :thumbs::)

I didn't say you could get that look with coilovers.

Just said you could go really low with coilovers and still use it as a daily, as per Docwra's comment.

For me, air is just fake lows, not for me.

Stance (imho) is not any one of the below photos specifically rather the photos are just different peoples perception of what stance is.

For me personally the green z is almost perfect stance, maybe a tad lower and the cars that are slammed on bags are just that slammed and just as undrivable as if you lowered your coilovers that much. There advantage though is the infinite adjustments that can be made at a flick of a switch.

perfect stance without air bags imo

7733006596_c26a75de61_b.jpghttp://blog.beastcoast.us/2012/08/07/poison-ivy/

Air up

252d6ce3424eafedf70c4813f9ca29c4_zpsstvclfz4.jpg

22b1fc8519ff5bbe7cabf83fa408cd98_zpsbvb0gzgu.jpg

c8caa3aeadaab81a10e834b598648d84_zps7eqb3ean.jpg

:thumbs:

• Like 1