Peak District 2016 **Interest and ideas thread**

MrsNiki

I'm tens minutes from chesterfield and know the peak pretty well spend most weekends up there riding my mtb

Not sure if I can do the 20/21 may still be in Majorca for my sisters wedding I'll have to check! There's the Derbyshire hotel just of junction 28 of the M1 similar to the moreton in size and car parking. Plus very easily located for people to find

Cheers for that suggestion Shire350Z, I've just emailed them to find out about reservations/availability! There's a premier inn over the road from there too looking at Google Maps! Could be the location I'm looking for :D

Now to see how close the nearest Shell petrol station is to that... :lol:

Thanks for all of the interest/help from everybody, hope to have this open for people to sign up to in the next few days or so!

There's a shell station less than a mile down the A38 towards Mansfield from the hotel,

The premier inn doesn't have the best car park I don't think but could always check. We own the apartment blocks just next door and would probably be able to sort 25 parking spaces all next to each other with enough room for 25 cars in front of those to if we were struggling and washing facilities to boot

August might not be a good idea for the peak though as the roads get very busy with traffic.

Just been checking out my work rota, the only other weekend I could do is 3rd/4th/5th June... Might be a better shout than August and doesn't clash with anything as far as I'm aware (if anybody can correct me please jump in and let me know!)

Cheers for the info and offer of parking if we need it, it'll be a great help! I'll probably be dropping you a PM soon to pick your brains on a few things!!

OK, so I've got to ring the Derbyshire hotel on Monday to discuss a block reservation for either June 3rd/4th/5th or August 19th/20th/21st. Once I have this organised, and a date decided it'll be all systems go!

I will be starting a new thread for this once my plans are set in stone, and I will make sure you are all aware of it!

Watch this space ;)

Edited by MrsNiki

I'm likely to be heading overseas next year - work transfer , so wont be able to arrange Wales 2016 . I did mention this at the event so this would be a good change if no-one steps in. If it all turns to custard on a work level would love to attend.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This is predominantly for zeds, and only 350z-uk members... I don't want a load of mondeo's/astras turning up haha!

if you own a zed you are expected to bring that. If you don't own a zed, you'd better bring something pretty damn nice instead :lol:

• Like 3

my friend (if allowed) will be coming in a Mercedes C63 coupe with the 507 upgrades !

...If he's allowed to attend that is, I understand if it's Zed only. Just wanted to ask.

No fiesta's or astra's haha