Look What I Just Picked Up. . . !!

monkeybrain1234

Best feeling ever! Bet you can't wait to get them on haha

Damn right, desperate to get them on. :rant: Lugs and Spacers from Torquen have arrived today. Cant wait for Saturday do do this. . . ..

Had so much time so have now put 3 coats of FK1000p on the alloys!! :wacko: Anything to keep me admiring them , ,, B)

Have you got the spacers for the front wheels?

Yes got 20mm from Torqen.

Got my wire brush, copper grease, torque wrench, new spacers and lug nuts. So ready to go. Saturday morning. . . . bring it on

Just checking. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Been nearly a month since picking these up, finally got all the bits and pieces and now on the Z.

Spacers on the front, 20mm from Torqen, seemed well made.

uJgRJyE.jpg

While the wheel was off, did the front Sidelights with Osram Xenon look bulbs instead of the yellow w5 bulbs, why Nissan didn't do this in the first place I don't understand. Looks much better now. . .

lSVdWhl.jpg

Front wheel on, Old Vs New, was getting very excited at this point!

v5lBviw.jpg

Some finished shots of them on the car . . . .

iwdsuv2.jpg

sKcnuqg.jpg

ZOTrc6w.jpg

Very happy with them and totally transforms the car from the Touring wheels. :teeth: :teeth:

Edited by monkeybrain1234
  • Like 7

Oh and Torqued both spaers and wheel bolts to 115 Nm. Rechecked after 50 miles, all good.

I did the Tyre pressures 35 psi all around. Is that right? Running on Falkan 452's all round??

I run 35psi all round on these wheels with Dunlop's on. Look great by the way (at last :lol: )

• Like 1

Looking very nice ;)

Cheers Dude

Suits the car and colour. Looks awesome mate, you must be chuffed :thumbs:

Well Chuft with them,

Shagadelic baby! looking good. ;)

Yeah Baby!! lol

Makes the car look 5 years younger! look spot on :thumbs:

Shame they don't make the owner look 5 years younger. :lol:

looks great B) ...that reminds me I need some spacers on the front :wacko:

Can reccomend the Torqen ones, although have never seen spacers before so I cannot compare them to any others.

They look 'SPOT ON' buddy. B) B) Are you fitting spacers too?

Cheers mate, Yes 20mm on the fronts, needed to clear the brembo's and suspension parts No spacers needed on the rear.

Nope sorry. Not a fan. Don't think they suit the car at all. Totally spoiled what was a nice example IMO. :thumbdown:

Just kidding. They look great pal :thumbs:

:stir: lol. Cheers Ian.

I actually think they suit the 350z more than the 370z......no idea why

Wheels look awesome Bhav! Much better than the old Touring ones :teeth:

Totally agree mate. Something I wanted to change from day 1 of owning, but just waited for the right price and time. Still waiting for some good daylight shots of your new bodykit on the Z. . . hint hint. . . . :lol:

Oh and Torqued both spaers and wheel bolts to 115 Nm. Rechecked after 50 miles, all good.

I did the Tyre pressures 35 psi all around. Is that right? Running on Falkan 452's all round??

I run 35psi all round on these wheels with Dunlop's on. Look great by the way (at last :lol: )

Cheers mate, done 80 miles on them and they seem okay on 35psi, although has been a bit wet. :teeth: