Hi and help!

Hi ladies and gents,

I'm a Z owner to be, in the very near future. I'm in the research and drewlling stage, looking at what the market has to offer for the budget I have to play with.

I'm in the Wakefield area of West Yorkshire, not sure if there are an guys and gals that meet up anywhere near. If there are I'd love to join you to pick your brains for my impending purchase. As much as the web is a great place for hints and tips, I prefer the old school talking over a brew/pint option.

Anyway hopefully I will have pics of the new motor sooner rather than latter for you.

Regards Matt

Hi ladies and gents,

I'm a Z owner to be, in the very near future. I'm in the research and drewlling stage, looking at what the market has to offer for the budget I have to play with.

I'm in the Wakefield area of West Yorkshire, not sure if there are an guys and gals that meet up anywhere near. If there are I'd love to join you to pick your brains for my impending purchase. As much as the web is a great place for hints and tips, I prefer the old school talking over a brew/pint option.

Anyway hopefully I will have pics of the new motor sooner rather than latter for you.

Regards Matt

Welcome, just missed mine for sale in Halifax.

Not many static meets in Yorkshire but there was talk of a few going to jap night at Squires again if I recall correctly.

Welcome! I am not too far, I am close to Halifax and I am going to have a drive over to Squires this Tuesday. I want to see if it is still an active meet!

Maybe worth coming along?

I would love to but I'm away with work for the next couple of weeks so weekends are my only option for the next couple of weeks. If there is a day of the week/month for the meeting I'd love to know so I can come along.

Cheers for the warm welcome everyone. My budget is 9k so will be a 350Z, would be good to head up to the milk bar cafe as its a usual stopping point for me on the way back in after a blast on the motorbike.

For that budget I'd definitely be looking for a HR mate.

It's the latest version of the 350z that was produced, easily noticeable by the twin intakes under the hood. Produces more power, nicer upgraded interior, bi-xenon headlights, LED rear lights, and you get the bonnet bulge :p

Cheers for the warm welcome everyone. My budget is 9k so will be a 350Z, would be good to head up to the milk bar cafe as its a usual stopping point for me on the way back in after a blast on the motorbike.

For that budget I'd definitely be looking for a HR mate.

It's the latest version of the 350z that was produced, easily noticeable by the twin intakes under the hood. Produces more power, nicer upgraded interior, bi-xenon headlights, LED rear lights, and you get the bonnet bulge :p

as chirag said and the HR has a higher rev limit too, only downside is it costs more to mod due to the dual intakes. if you we're planning on some heavy modding then maybe a very low mileage DE? all depends what you want out of the car i guess. personally i love my high mileage HR, but i bet you'd be hard pushed to find anybody that didn't love their 350, HR or DE :)

p.s. bonnet bulge and not for show either... ;)

• Like 1