Just when you (& I) thought the orange had finished...

14N

Whoever said that I couldn't possibly get any more orange under my bonnet were clearly not literally thinking 'under the bonnet'.

With the engine bay drawing most of the focus, I felt the mirrors on the underside of the bonnet were being missed. So I thought I'd draw attention to this too and paint the bonnet orange too! :lol:

image_zpsqi0eb1es.jpeg

image_zpsoo00qujm.jpeg

I think it helps make the bonnet part of the engine bay. I'm really pleased how it came out. :thumbs:

• Like 7

Cheers guys :thumbs:

Less is more. Iv never been a fan of changing everything to one colour in an engine bay, some contrast looks much better. Not for me I'm afraid

I'd usually be inclined to agree with you. And would think doing everything in one colour would be OTT. And TBH, my engine bay is a bit! But, that's kinda what I'm going for. I agree that a two colour combo/contrast do work very well. A lot of my favourite bays use two colours. As well as all the orange, I do have carbon covers which offer a little contrast.

Modifications are a very personal thing - sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes not :lol: I really like how my car and engine bay looks now, I appreciate not everyone will. They can choose not to do the same to their own cars. :)

Edited by 14N

Thanks all. I appreciate your comments :thumbs:

Looking good Ian and I see you've been busy knitting as well ! Haha

Haha :lol: Well spotted. Tango Man was complaining of a cold head, so I treated him (and the fluid reservoir). :teeth:

Edited by 14N

Cheers! :thumbs: With a bit of the right blue here and there, it could be easily Irn Bru'd :lol: Haha.

Pmsl.....I was going to throw that idea in for you, a little bit of blue and it will be irn bru'd. Seriously though, slick motor and engine bay, really ott and I love it. I've just gotten started on my bay dressing up but as my Zed is sunset orange I'm going with lots of polished parts, white covers and purple Samco pipe set, looking forward to getting it all on.

Edited by Irn Bru