'ello 'ello, I'm back (sort of!)

Cookbot

Hello there, a few of you may remember me and the various bits and bobs I used to offer. Well, I'm sort of back, although in my current situation, I can't afford a 350 and have had to settle for a Mk1 TT for the time being.

Just thought I'd let you all know I'm back in the members area with various bits and bobs and always open to ideas of things to make if there's enough interest. For example, here's a heat shield that I was requested to make for the Audi S3 boys, came out really well and are proving popular.

P50902-183844_zps3rmy6ecy.jpg

Anyone have any parts they've seen but don't exist, are hard to obtain or are a blatant rip off?

Also, who's around I still might recognise? Shire350 etc?

Paul

Welcome back and liking that heat shield, ...looks pretty well made. B);)

How are you making those if you don't mind answering? Is it laser cut steel?

Yea, drawn in cad then lasered and CNC bent so they're all the same. I've done loads of laser cut plates and might have a look if anything will work well on the Z.

• Like 1

I know, it's been ages. I had to sell the 350 after redundancy and never got what it was worth, but needed a quick sale. Could maybe see myself having another one though when I've turned the TT into a track machine.

If you're curious, this is what I'm in now. Mine is the blue one:

DSC_0240_zps949f73b4.jpg

Hi Cookbot! You may remember me from the TT forum, just sold my TT and got a HR instead! í ½í¸ Be good to see your skills put to use here :)

Haha, yea, I do! How you finding the HR? Have you found out how illegal you can get with a redlined 3rd gear yet?