Goodbye 350 hello 370

davedutch

Well, after nearly three years the time has come to part ways with the 350Z, nice drive out today then off to the garage and agreed a px for a 09 plate 370Z I call it bronze log book calls it silver! Picking it up Wednesday.

With lots of driving planned for next year I felt 103,000 miles was starting to push things!

Wales - if it's on, in May

Scotland and Lakez in June

Ireland in August

And as much of Europe as I can squeeze into 10 days in Sept

So - things on my list of items "not" to change as clearly I won't be modding this one!!!!

New exhaust

New head unit

Refurbished rims in black

Gloss black roof, mirrors etc

Tint rear screen and rear lights

Spacers

mpss tyres ( why would ANYONE put cheap c@#%p tyres on a 33,000 mile Z

Can't think of anything else that I "wont" change but I'm sure Mitz at Cougar Store will have plenty of ideas on how to part me from money !!!!

Pics to follow later this week

Edited by davedutch
  • Like 3

I hope you've kept enough cash to one side to fund your lad's "mini" ;)

Just don't talk about money!!! Went to Castle Coombe on Saturday for a mini meet and came back with the whole set of fitted carpet to replace what's left of the original as well as details of an upholsterer in Stafford, and prices on a set of stock rims - the spending has already begun and neither car will be here until Wednesday.

Also in the process of buying a flat to let, in the last month I have literally spent more than I earn in a year, flat deposit, legal fees and two cars !!

I hope you've kept enough cash to one side to fund your lad's "mini" ;)

Just don't talk about money!!! Went to Castle Coombe on Saturday for a mini meet and came back with the whole set of fitted carpet to replace what's left of the original as well as details of an upholsterer in Stafford, and prices on a set of stock rims - the spending has already begun and neither car will be here until Wednesday.

Also in the process of buying a flat to let, in the last month I have literally spent more than I earn in a year, flat deposit, legal fees and two cars !!

Must be a year for it - My garage is so over budget it's starting to make the millennium dome look like a minor miscalculation! ! :scare:

• Like 2

Daft question and i'm feeling lazy so...

Are the tyres the same size on stock 370 rims as the 350? Thinking I would prefer my existing tyres than the unknown c@%@p that some idiot has fitted to the 370 ( just trying to save a few quid short term )

Also will 350 spacers fit 370? Thinking of taking them off the 350.

Congrats on your new purchase!

Goodyear mpss tyres?? What's that? :D

Can't get the exhaust here before Wednesday, but before Friday it's doable :lol: :lol:

Just covering all options on the tyres ha ha !!

Ha ha, good choice then! :lol: :lol:

Don't spend all your available funds, I need some for your exhaust and spacers! :lol:

Welcome to the 370 gang ;)

Jonny, having just caught up with your build thread my other half says I'm not aloud to talk to you !!! Too many ideas spring from your thread and I haven't taken delivery yet!

Sometime soon I need to see yours in the flesh

Welcome to the 370 gang ;)

Jonny, having just caught up with your build thread my other half says I'm not aloud to talk to you !!! Too many ideas spring from your thread and I haven't taken delivery yet!

Sometime soon I need to see yours in the flesh

Dave, John's car will be here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/101104-zed-day-at-ace-cafe-london-sat-10th-oct-2015/page__st__80#entry1534538

Can you make the meeting?