Some New Pictures of my Car!

Adam@Z1auto.com

Just a few quick shots my good friend Najeeb snapped last weekend.

Only a few, since it's bitterly cold here in NY!!! Some are raw, some are edited a bit - Najeeb was feeling artistic :)

adamdecembernew1.jpg

adambrakesnew1.jpg

adamnewrear1.jpg

adamnewnose1.jpg

(my least favorite because of that little divet in the front bumper, which I managed to figure out and solve today (of course, after we had snapped pics lolol!!!!)

adamenginenew5.jpg

adamz33newside1.jpg

adamnew350zseethrough.jpg

As much as I'd love to say I'm done, I know I'm not :)

Exterior wise, I know I am finished - only thing I want to do is lower the front another 1/4 inch or so, as it's a bit too high with this new bumper.

Interior wise, I am actually thinking of new seats....we'll see though, lots of research to do still.

Power wise :) Cossie manifold will be put through its paces in the coming weeks, and who knows what else is to come!

One more...just because I think it's my favorite pic of all of any part of this car!

adamnewenginew4.jpg

Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

Thanks!!!

i think it would be rude not to give adam a photo somewhere in the calender if possible ?

the car is stunning mate :thumbs:

+1

so it would be fair to include adam and not bigphils and kevs (envy) cars ? :blush:

And what about that US guys red zed? People wanted his in but I thought the concensus was that it was uk members only? :blush:

i think it would be rude not to give adam a photo somewhere in the calender if possible ?

+1

so it would be fair to include adam and not bigphils and kevs (envy) cars ? :blush:

And what about that US guys red zed? People wanted his in but I thought the concensus was that it was uk members only? :blush:

+1 :thumbs:

+1

+1 :thumbs:

Last I heard it was open to all members no matter where they are based. A member is a member, end of, and its a members callendar. :thumbs:

yup and the rule was 1 pic per member

not 1 pic per member and another pic of another members car you should nominate for them

or

1 pic per member plus another pic which does need to be voted on and go straight in the calendar

to me this seems a tad unfair on the members who bothered to wash, clean their car, go out in the cold take pics and post them up

what is the point in voting if individuals can nominate a pic at the 11 th hour ?

imo one of the best uk zeds is baptists and i would have put his car in there if we were putting pics of other peoples cars in :blush:

i know this might sound like i'm moaning etc but it just doesnt seem fair on everyone else to me

yup and the rule was 1 pic per member

not 1 pic per member and another pic of another members car you should nominate for them

or

1 pic per member plus another pic which does need to be voted on and go straight in the calendar

to me this seems a tad unfair on the members who bothered to wash, clean their car, go out in the cold take pics and post them up

what is the point in voting if individuals can nominate a pic at the 11 th hour ?

imo one of the best uk zeds is baptists and i would have put his car in there if we were putting pics of other peoples cars in :blush:

i know this might sound like i'm moaning etc but it just doesnt seem fair on everyone else to me

+1

1 pic per person. Members cars only. No offence to Liam or Baptist but you guys don't own Z's now. If your cars belong to other members here then it'd be fine.

And, of course, there was a deadline. :)