Another PL4TE thread

ATTAK Z

I normally buy my plates from Demon Plates - excellent quality and fast service - but today I came across these guys

https://www.fourdotd...tes.co.uk/index

and had a play about and came up with this bad boy which has a carbon fibre background and a choice of borders - I chose red to contrast with the dark blue of my car :)

4DOT%20plate.jpg_zps2kvpbbyv.png

and it fills rear plate area on the car

4DOT%20plate%20on%20car.jpg_zpssnifqsyc.png

a bit pricey and can only be bought for front and rear at the moment so I'll wait until the rear is available on its own ...

well it filled in an hour on this wet bank holiday anyway ;)

• Like 1

Everything!

The shape. The colour. The outline colour. How it looks on the rear. It belongs on a riced up Civic, not a 911.

:cry:

I have a quote from one of the top designers at Ford Australia (number 1 son)

'Nice, matching the shape to the lines of the car makes it sit really well aesthetically speaking ... this is what our designers would say - ":) loving the design language"'

so up yours Dan ...

;)

Everything!

The shape. The colour. The outline colour. How it looks on the rear. It belongs on a riced up Civic, not a 911.

'Nice, matching the shape to the lines of the car makes it sit really well aesthetically speaking ... this is what our designers would say - " :) loving the design language"'

so up yours Dan ...

;)

A top designer also thought a Ford KA looked good....

Everything!

'Nice, matching the shape to the lines of the car makes it sit really well aesthetically speaking ... this is what our designers would say - " :) loving the design language"'

so up yours Dan ...

;)

A top designer also thought a Ford KA looked good....

Number 1 son was working on the Bentley GT at the time along with mbs's son

ETA

and the Ka was designed by accountants anyway

Edited by ATTAK Z

Everything!

'Nice, matching the shape to the lines of the car makes it sit really well aesthetically speaking ... this is what our designers would say - ":) loving the design language"'

so up yours Dan ...

;)

He's wrong. It looks like sh*t.

:p

Looks like a Rover plate.

That bloody No1 son better not go out and tell anyone he is high up in Ford in Oz, they're up in arms over Fords handling of the Mustang release :lol:

Dan doesn't like it because it's not MPSS produced and has nothing to do with tyres, put a VW badge on it :lol:

• 2 months later...