Meet OCTZILLA :)

Adrian@TORQEN

Glad you're keeping the car, its awesome! Shame you got so strung along by the 'buyers' Shenanigans ! :surrender:

Just need the GTR forum to sort their fonts/colours out as it was far too difficult to read your timeline of events.

+1 to all the above

Glad you're keeping the car, its awesome! Shame you got so strung along by the 'buyers' Shenanigans ! :surrender:

Just need the GTR forum to sort their fonts/colours out as it was far too difficult to read your timeline of events.

Really Matt?

Renders as white text on a blue background wherever I log on to it. Also you can scroll to the bottom of the the page, there is a pull down menu to change to black text on white background.

David

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Good photos for the advert there adrian. GLWTS, that's a cracking car and I will always remember my little drive in it on the way to Scotland, reversing into the bungalows drive to turn around, revving the engine and nearly shattering all their windows :)

• Like 1

Is she sold? I'd happily offer you what's left of my drink and the pair of broken sunglasses sat next to it on my desk...?

I test drove a 2016 GTR a while back ( love wasting dealers time when I'm near by :D ) AND THEY ARE BONKERS.

Always liked them but thought they were a bit boring until I drove it. Typical keyboard warrior I guess ;)

Good luck with the sale, and I'm not sure about the 2017 GTR, reviews are good, but seem to all think its a bit dated now.

Z06 sounds good to me... or a C6 ZR1 with some serious leftovers for repairs etc - OR if I'm more realistic, what about just a "plain" Grand sport? looks like a Z06 and is cheap like the Stingray?

Not sold yet, nor advertised. I want to take the wheels in for a full refurb this week. One has some marks, another one some kerbing, bought it like that and I want the car to be immaculate when it goes to the next owner.

I also need to find the OEM carbon panel as I sold the carbon fibre one :)

Then it will be advertised, although I have a few guys interested in the car already.