Mum's new car

Zedrush

Woke up this morning with mum running into my room like a little kid at christmas saying its here, lol, biggest smile Ive ever seen lol, walked down stairs blurry eyed and saw why she was so happy :yahoo: Pics taken on my phone sorry not great...

1-1.jpg

SP_A0065.jpg

SP_A0062.jpg

SP_A0064.jpg

SP_A0072.jpg

SP_A0075.jpg

SP_A00781.jpg

SP_A0073.jpg

Now saying fairwell to the silver one, goes today :byebye:

So during her excitement I asked her, so is my name insured on it? :teeth:

She replies: HELL NO !!! :lol:

Will take picks of under the hood, to see if there are any visuals of Gemballa's work, as she did not want any Gemballas stickers on the outside. Its at 550bhp I think :scare:

Will detail a full list of what actually project khan did to it as far as cosmetics and suspension and pics of interior, saw alot of carbon fibre on the inside B)

Well now wonder what she is getting dad for Christmas as this was her present, probably some socks :lol: its the thought that counts :headhurt:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks stunning just makes a 350Z look poor and very slow lol

TBH for the price of what you pay and value for money Id still have my Z over it. But with the money it cost my dad, Id rather have the new GT-R and put the rest in the bank B) Sorry mum lol, but I do like it B)

B) Nice one - can I be your foster brother? ;)

jay and will have to discuss this :teeth:

:lol:

Although I do like mums car I still prefer for looks Baptists white 911 :wub::wub: If his 911 had my mums turbo engine that would be the winning combo for me :thumbs:

Although I do like mums car I still prefer for looks Baptists white 911 :wub::wub: If his 911 had my mums turbo engine that would be the winning combo for me :thumbs:

Na, much rather your mums turbo over Baptists 4s. It looks so much better.

Big :thumbs: up.