Mum's new car

Zedrush

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude your dads car is the bollox!!!

When i saw this yesterday, well on my phone, i thought for a split second that i would actually own that! A sin i know, haha.

When can i borrow it? I did ask your Mum last night but she was too busy with something ;)

now, while everyone is trying to get in your mum's good books, what's your Dad doing later? :lol:

:lol: will post up pics of his car, I love his car, think Sinbad and Rickya will agree his is GANGSTA B)B)

Oh Yeah, he must be a proper P.I.M.Pee!!

Loving ur mums car mate! Do u know exactly what they've done to it? i wouldn't like to think what it cost your dad :headhurt:

now, while everyone is trying to get in your mum's good books, what's your Dad doing later? :lol:

:lol: will post up pics of his car, I love his car, think Sinbad and Rickya will agree his is GANGSTA B)B)

Oh Yeah, he must be a proper P.I.M.Pee!!

Loving ur mums car mate! Do u know exactly what they've done to it? i wouldn't like to think what it cost your dad :headhurt:

Some of the list is:

painted and colour coded front spliter and sides, Interior carbon dashes and surrounds, all by prodject khan

Gembella: upgrade chip, exhausts stage 1 and changed the suspension coil overs and cambers set to race,

will get full tech spec today, when my mum gets back from uni :thumbs:

How old is your Mum again? ;)

How old is yours :teeth:

I asked you first...

BTW - we need to meet up before Christmas, ill email you in a bit

:lol::lol: this is obvious misdirection, arrange to meet with jay in town then call round while his mum is at home " oh can i come in and wait if he isnt here ".......................... :thumbs:

cunning :teeth:

How old is your Mum again? ;)

How old is yours :teeth:

I asked you first...

BTW - we need to meet up before Christmas, ill email you in a bit

:lol::lol: this is obvious misdirection, arrange to meet with jay in town then call round while his mum is at home " oh can i come in and wait if he isnt here ".......................... :thumbs:

cunning :teeth:

Ah you have spotted my ways ;)

i've told you, it's his Dad you need to get in with - how old is he? Photo please. :lol:
I dont want his Dad. Plus, if i am the bit on the side for his Mum, she can ask the Dad for goodies for me. :thumbs: That is how it works. However if you go for the Dad, he will shower the Mum with gifts as a guilty gesture, hence getting me MORE gifts :teeth: