Mum's new car

Zedrush

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, just got a call from mum she said her car is getting picked up today to be taken on the rolling roads to check its out put and everything is running 100% from gemballa by the company as they want to do some other checks. :wacko: (not sure why they didnt do this before but mum was impatient and wanted her car the day it came in lol) They said she will have her the car back on thursday. She said she needs to get around in a car, so last minute they are dropping off a fully loaded supped up ABT brand new RS4 today till she gets her car back on thursday. B)

Lol, just got a call from mum she said her car is getting picked up today to be taken on the rolling roads to check its out put and everything is running 100% from gemballa by the company as they want to do some other checks. :wacko: (not sure why they didnt do this before but mum was impatient and wanted her car the day it came in lol) They said she will have her the car back on thursday. She said she needs to get around in a car, so last minute they are dropping off a fully loaded supped up ABT brand new RS4 today till she gets her car back on thursday. B)
You must get insured on the RS4 and thrash it!!!!

Considering the fact it will be a woman driving it....

How long before those alloys will be curbed? :p:lol:

:lol: she is pretty good at not kurbing wheels, Im just worried for her license, she did have 9 points for speeding, now she is back to three as six is past the 3 year part, but Im sure wont be long :headhurt:

:lol: she is pretty good at not kurbing wheels, Im just worried for her license, she did have 9 points for speeding, now she is back to three as six is past the 3 year part, but Im sure wont be long :headhurt:

Time to buy her a speed camera detector ;)

Time to buy her a speed camera detector ;)

No, let her get banned, then we can put a proposal together to look after the car for her.

Chris, are you in?

Mums rentacar came last night, they pick up her Porka today to run some tests, so took pics on mobile phone again:

RS41.jpg

RS42.jpg

RS43.jpg

Mum turned her face up at it and thought it was a mondeo :wacko: She has just asked the company if they can put a sticker on the back window off her car saying, Jesus loves me :lol:

And whilst i was at it took some quick snaps of dads car which he is selling in January, said he gonna surprise us what he is getting next :dry: Probably a skoda lol, he said he wants a sportier car, Im guessing a DB9 or a Vanquish. Good this is dad always gets me insured on his cars :yahoo:

DAD1.jpg

DAD2.jpg

DAD3.jpg

DAD5.jpg

sorry for crap picture quality

Ok just to confirm I am actually quite serious about the adoption thing. I'm much more serious than the other guy :teeth:

I can cook ( not really ) clean the house ( not really ) and do other stuff which I haven't discovered yet. I'm really quite handy to have around the place in a very cute useless layabout kind of way.

I'm sure we would all settle in very quickly and live happily ever after. In fact you would hardly notice I was there at all. Especially if you paid for all my fuel B)

Ok just to confirm I am actually quite serious about the adoption thing. I'm much more serious than the other guy :teeth:

I can cook ( not really ) clean the house ( not really ) and do other stuff which I haven't discovered yet. I'm really quite handy to have around the place in a very cute useless layabout kind of way.

I'm sure we would all settle in very quickly and live happily ever after. In fact you would hardly notice I was there at all. Especially if you paid for all my fuel B)

Well considering all your staff think we are an item, ah sod it come on then :lol:

Jay I'm gutted :( Fancy choosing Dan over me. I'm much smaller than he is and therefore I eat less and take up less space. And since I'm about half his size, the power-to-weight in your car will be much better with me than him. :p

Ah but the snowy time is coming and he has much better chance of not getting stuck with me bouncing up and down in the car, and I know exactly what mental image is running through his gay little head right now :lol:

And also being a large cumbersome buffoon I give off far more BTUs so I can save his entire family money on heating bills, which can be offset against my appetite for Guinness and KFC. Another string to my bow :yahoo:

Jay I'm gutted :( Fancy choosing Dan over me. I'm much smaller than he is and therefore I eat less and take up less space. And since I'm about half his size, the power-to-weight in your car will be much better with me than him. :p

Ah but the snowy time is coming and he has much better chance of not getting stuck with me bouncing up and down in the car, and I know exactly what mental image is running through his gay little head right now :lol:

And also being a large cumbersome buffoon I give off far more BTUs so I can save his entire family money on heating bills, which can be offset against my appetite for Guinness and KFC. Another string to my bow :yahoo:

Dan i didnt realise but your just amazing... my idol! :lol:

PMSL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jay if you want to choose a 20 stone bouncing, farting baffoon over little old me, then don't come crying when your car is full of dents and your house smells like a cross between a brewery and a dodgy curry house :surrender:

Jay if you want to choose a 20 stone bouncing, farting baffoon over little old me, then don't come crying when your car is full of dents and your house smells like a cross between a brewery and a dodgy curry house :surrender:

PMSL :teeth: