Give up.....

Kraziekatz1

Don;t think I've seen that down here, is it a "smooth" ale, not a great lover of those. More a Broadside man myself.

TBH I'll drink anything with booze in, but I've been getting more familiar with Martini's of late than proper drinks :blush: Magnet's just one of those old man northern drinks that you don't see about much these days.

Don;t think I've seen that down here, is it a "smooth" ale, not a great lover of those. More a Broadside man myself.

TBH I'll drink anything with booze in, but I've been getting more familiar with Martini's of late than proper drinks :blush: Magnet's just one of those old man northern drinks that you don't see about much these days.

I would have thought Asahi would be the beer of choice for zedders, no? ;)

• Like 1

Sapporo or nothing. Still the finest beer I've ever tasted*, shame it's so damn pricey.

*Excluding Irish Harp, which was the nectar from the gods when I was at college.

There's a Michelin College of Rubber with a pump for a cool, sharp Harp?

.....that's it, not flashing my lights and giving a wave to fellow zedders anymore. Getting fed up of being ignored :(

Surrey folk!!!

I'm also in Surrey, but luckily I've come across lots of friendly people who wave back. I'm in East Surrey near Reigate/Redhill/Horley. You West Surrey?

Although, there is one silver 350z (06 plate) in Redhill who doesn't wave, but I continue to flash my lights and wave. I will break him down until he acknowledges me!!

• Like 1

I gave up waving several years ago after I followed a black 370z, I flashed him from behind and he responded with what I thought was a wave in his rear view. He pulled into a layby and I duly followed. Parked up and walked over to speak to him and he was on his mobile and looked at me as if to say "what do you want". Wasn't interested in speaking to me at all. Talk about miss reading the situation!!.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 2

.....that's it, not flashing my lights and giving a wave to fellow zedders anymore. Getting fed up of being ignored :(

Surrey folk!!!

I'm also in Surrey, but luckily I've come across lots of friendly people who wave back. I'm in East Surrey near Reigate/Redhill/Horley. You West Surrey?

Although, there is one silver 350z (06 plate) in Redhill who doesn't wave, but I continue to flash my lights and wave. I will break him down until he acknowledges me!!

Erm.....possibly. Not very good with directions. Pirbright (& sometimes Weybridge) heading towards Reading, go through loads of places but don't know the names. Is that west Surrey?

I get more waves in Reading, maybe I'm not posh enough for Surrey ;)

You get a weekly wave from me these days!

Hmmm.....starting to suspect you've changed your hours just so you can bump into me ;) Week by week we'll cross paths a bit closer to that pub car park, I know your type lol

Seriously Ad, you're the only one that acknowledges me these days and you're bound by pre-owner duties! Keep meeting other zeds face to face in traffic and they just blank me :(