Give up.....

Kraziekatz1

You get a weekly wave from me these days!

Hmmm.....starting to suspect you've changed your hours just so you can bump into me ;) Week by week we'll cross paths a bit closer to that pub car park, I know your type lol

Seriously Ad, you're the only one that acknowledges me these days and you're bound by pre-owner duties! Keep meeting other zeds face to face in traffic and they just blank me :(

Haha you have found me out. Need to change my plan ;)

I work in Aylesbury on a Thursday so come back via pangbourne for a nice drive!

.....that's it, not flashing my lights and giving a wave to fellow zedders anymore. Getting fed up of being ignored :(

Surrey folk!!!

I've owned my zed for four weeks now and I have come across 2 350s and 1 370 and none of them waved! I even stopped to let the azure blue 350 turn right and he didnt even say thanks let alone acknowledge a fellow owner!

I gave up waving several years ago after I followed a black 370z, I flashed him from behind and he responded with what I thought was a wave in his rear view. He pulled into a layby and I duly followed. Parked up and walked over to speak to him and he was on his mobile and looked at me as if to say "what do you want". Wasn't interested in speaking to me at all. Talk about miss reading the situation!!.

I feel embarrassed for you :lol: I'd feel like a bit of an idiot if I did this haha

I'm always waving at people. :) I have had a couple of waves back.

The worst is when I wave and I'm sat in the passenger seat and then feel like shouting out the window "the car is mine, not his!! I let him drive it if he's good!!"

Me and my girlfriend are both like this whenever we are in the passenger seat :lol:

Richesio... just round the corner from me....

Whereabouts are you? Seen a blue 350z in Horley a couple of times but each time I've been in other cars.

.....that's it, not flashing my lights and giving a wave to fellow zedders anymore. Getting fed up of being ignored :(

Surrey folk!!!

I'm also in Surrey, but luckily I've come across lots of friendly people who wave back. I'm in East Surrey near Reigate/Redhill/Horley. You West Surrey?

Although, there is one silver 350z (06 plate) in Redhill who doesn't wave, but I continue to flash my lights and wave. I will break him down until he acknowledges me!!

Erm.....possibly. Not very good with directions. Pirbright (& sometimes Weybridge) heading towards Reading, go through loads of places but don't know the names. Is that west Surrey?

I get more waves in Reading, maybe I'm not posh enough for Surrey ;)

Ha, yeah, that'll be it, we don't like outsiders!!

Yes, Weybridge way is West Surrey, aka, the dark side. :lol:

Edited by Richesio

• 1 month later...

Ressurecting this old chestnut again.....

I keep meeting the same black 350 near Sainsburys on Bagshot road (where the gas road works are), driven by a young guy, blondish, usually wears shades. Every time I flash, wave, thumbs up, even stuck my arm out the window as we passed each other once and every time he......ignores me :(

• Like 1

Ressurecting this old chestnut again.....

I keep meeting the same black 350 near Sainsburys on Bagshot road (where the gas road works are), driven by a young guy, blondish, usually wears shades. Every time I flash, wave, thumbs up, even stuck my arm out the window as we passed each other once and every time he......ignores me :(

Does he know you from school :lol:

Rob

I'm always getting waved or flashed at - it's the first time I've ever experienced any sense of community within a car owner circle!

that's the cops, they are trying to get you to stop :p

I doubt it - we're all good friends!