Hi from Scotland

Hi I am looking forward to owning a 350z soon,budget around £6500 to 7k .what should I be looking out for in terms of potential pitfalls. Service history is a given .anything start needing replaced about the 50,000 mark ? Any advice would be much appreciated .

Hey man there is certainly a lot of zed users recently popping up around Glasgow including myself late last year.

Probably the most expensive common issue would be banana arms. There is loads of threads on this but I'm sure you could meet up with some of us n discuss each other's knowledge of the cars. :thumbs:

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

Around the 50K miles mark I'd budget for a change of spark plugs if they haven't been done already (which they should have really) also advisable to renew all the fluids imo like clutch, brake & coolant. ;)

Service schedule for the 350Z here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/

Thanks for the welcome folks and thanks GM for the advice on what to look out for. I would normally complete a full service on any 2nd hand car bought privately . I was more thinking how long does the clutch last as iam guessing it would be a costly replacement.