Fake Turkish Watches

Dicky

https://vimeo.com/135575758

My Hublot :-)

but is that a 'genuine fake' as that is very easy to spot as fake

See the photos. The video posted via Vimeo. Don't ask me why

ahh yep, again to a fan of watches you can tell straight off that is a fake (granted you have to be able to see the face. the subdial spacing is all wrong, the 9 and 3 o clock markers are wrong, the date window in white is wrong.... and more :lol:

You are a fan of watches but it isn't a bad fake for £10 from Thailand :thumbs:

if it tells the time then you're right. it'll do :lol:

Do you have any genuine nice watches? You seem to know your stuff 😉

ahh yep, again to a fan of watches you can tell straight off that is a fake (granted you have to be able to see the face. the subdial spacing is all wrong, the 9 and 3 o clock markers are wrong, the date window in white is wrong.... and more :lol:

its a hobby of mine! a couple :) they tend to hold their money well so not really a bad investment

its a hobby of mine! a couple :) they tend to hold their money well so not really a bad investment

I'm going to guess Rolex ;)

Do you have any genuine nice watches? You seem to know your stuff í ½Ã­Â¸‰

I'm going to guess Rolex ;)

only recently, been saving for a while and the right one came up. either way, DM me if you're interested as we're going off topic! :lol:

• Like 1

Whats the point?! Just spend the money on a decent watch you can afford.

Seems ridiculous spending money on something that has 99% of its R&D spent on copying another item.

With a fake your not going to fool someone who is into watches and the rest of the time your just going to say its fake anyway so why bother?! Just my 2 cents :)

tend to agree, if anyone is on instagram and is into watches, check out "rolexenforcer"... very funny!

I started following rolexenforcer after seeing you mention it, very recommended to anyone on instagram for a laugh hes brutal with his comments

• Like 1

not read any of the posts, but i've have one for 3 years now, noone i know has ever been able to tell the difference. well worth getting one.

LIES!!!! I know this is the case without even having to see your watch, obviously. :lol:

OK then watch experts, here are three watches for you, which are real, which are fake?

IMAG0024_zpsztu62ite.jpg

IMAG0026_zpsunfjyl9i.jpg

IMAG0025_zpstz3gw3za.jpg

the rolex is fake, the hand stack is incorrect. will have a cheap Chinese movement. however it is a pretty ok fake..

not a fan personally of omega/longines and therefore don't know much about them. edit: but I would say the omega is fake, and the longines real (complete guess on that)

Edited by WINKJ

not a fan personally of omega/longines and therefore don't know much about them.

Surely not?!! :scare: :scare: :scare:

you can always spot fakes, not matter how good

;) ;) :)

This was all I was saying, the good quality fakes are good quality enough to fool anyone until they are actually touching it.

• Like 1

not a fan personally of omega/longines and therefore don't know much about them.

Surely not?!! :scare: :scare: :scare:

you can always spot fakes, not matter how good

;) ;) :)

This was all I was saying, the good quality fakes are good quality enough to fool anyone until they are actually touching it.

was i right? rolex is fake, the omega is fake, and the longines is ?????

Omega looks fake The Swiss Made writing looks out of alignment but would need to see the back of the case to confirm I think they had a crystal back and there should be some numbers on the lugs - not sure why you would fake a Longines as they are quite reasonably priced

Omega looks fake The Swiss Made writing looks out of alignment but would need to see the back of the case to confirm I think they had a crystal back and there should be some numbers on the lugs - not sure why you would fake a Longines as they are quite reasonably priced

the omega logo looks stuck on too, plus the logo is wrong.

Edited by WINKJ

My wife bought me this the other day , not really into bling watches but like this one . It was around the £150 mark , so can't really understand why you would buy a fake for £80 .

Exactly what I have been saying all along. You get a lifetime guaratee on the movement too.

Saving up for a decent watch is half the fun :)