What Wheel Wax?

ZeppoJeff

:boxing:

Depends what you're after really;

A cheap, effective solution = wax. Which actually means FK1000P. Will last ~3months between applications (unless you use wheel cleaners regularly) and can be used on all other painted surfaces too.

Maximum durability = coating. GTechniq C5 or Gyeon Q2 Rim for ~12months protection.

/thread.

• Like 1

I'm thinking about using that nano stuff...a bit expensive, but lasts years!

Had mixed experiences with them. I use Nano now but only because I've seen the development of it and the testing outputs for this particular brand.

Keep us updated on how you find it! Is it temp resistant? As would mind to use it some engine bits to keep them clean

Yep, it's very good on exhausts and kitchen hobs... not that I've tried these things you understand. :lol:

Haha yea, of course ;):lol:

• 2 months later...

I use swissvax autobahrn originally designed for Bugatti to stop the aggressive brake dust and high temperatures staining the verons wheels.If its good enough for Bugatti its good enough for me . I top it up once every 6months and it works a treat nothing sticks to it .Makes cleaning wheels so much easier aswell.

• 2 weeks later...